Retrieve Data from Android Tablet
“Last night I executed antivirus application in my Android tablet and later when I access my SD cards few files were missing. Even I have not maintained any backup of files that was stored in my tablet phone. Any how I need to recover data from Android Tablet. Is there any way by which I can restore data from Android tablet? Please help me in recovering data from Android tablet. Thank you.”
Restoring data from Android tablet is possible by using SFWare for Android Data Recovery tool. It is designed especially for Android based phones and tablets. It will easily recover all type of data from any brands of Android phones and tablets. This utility works on read only mode thus original data is not altered or edited. Apart from this it can easily restore audio, video and images without any difficulties.
Prominent Features of SFWare for Android Data Recovery:
- Ability to retrieve data from Android tablet without any modification
- Capability to restore lost, deleted or formatted data from Android Tablets and Smartphones
- Quick scan of both internal memory and external memory space
- It can recover around 50 file types easily
- Supports recovery of .apk file apart from images, videos and audios
- Creates replica of SD card to perform recovery in future
- One can view Recovered file using “Preview” option
What are the scenarios which result to data loss in Android Tablets?
- Third Party Application: when you install any unreliable third party tool or Android Application in your Android Tablet then there are chances for data to get deleted without giving notification to user.
- Improper Transfer: If there is any interruption during file transferring process from SD card of Android Tablet to computer system then it is possible for file loss situations.
- Virus Attack: Due to harmful virus infection in Android Tablets data might get deleted from the tablet.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons are power surge, abruptly removing off memory card from system, file system corruption and many others may lead to data los situations.
Step by step procedure for SFWare for Android Data Recovery:
- Download demo version of SFWare for Android Data Recovery tool and connect your tablet to system.
- Launch the software. Then main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose the appropriate option.
- Quick scanning of all drive take place and displays the drive connected to computer
- Select Android Tablet drive and click “Next”.
- Scanning takes place displaying all recovered/lost files.
- Click “Smart Scan” option to avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used.
- To save the recovered file you have to purchase licensed version.
Precautionary Measures to be taken:
- Always maintain multiple copies of important files.
- Secure your tablet by installing reliable antivirus.
- Use reliable third party application.
- Avoid saving new files on Android Smartphone after data loss situations.