How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from LG Marquee?
Help..! Help..! Help..! My foolishness had put me in a deep trouble, as I accidentally deleted all the photos from my LG Marquee Android Smartphone. These photos are very important for me because it hold lot of sweet memories of my past days. Being so vital photos I had not taken back up of these images, and I was wandering to know how to recover deleted photos from LG Marquee? But my friend had told me that there are so many tools to recover deleted photos from LG Marquee Android Smartphone. This is the reason that forced me to search software that will undelete photos from LG Marquee Android Smartphone. But still I am not able to find such recovery too form my LG Marquee mobile.
Stay on..! As your long search for a tool to restore deleted photos from LG Marquee Android Smartphone will end here. Yes SFWare for Android™ Data Recovery software is the tool that will easily retrieve all the photos that are deleted from LG Marquee Android Smartphone. This recovery software is so strong in the process of recovery that will not miss a single file which is deleted from LG Marquee Smartphone.
SFWare for Android™ Data Recovery supports deleted photos recovery from all the latest Android Operating System like Ginger Bread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and Kit Kat. It also recovers photos that are lost, missing, corrupted and inaccessible from LG Marquee Android Smartphone.
Along with photos recovery, SFWare for Android™ Data Recovery tool recovers audio files, video files and other documents that were present on LG Marquee Smartphone. It also recover Android application package (.apk) files.
Features of SFWare for Android™ Data Recovery:
- GUI is very simple and attractive
- Ability to retrieve data from both internal memory and external memory of Android Smartphone
- Recovered files can be previewed before saving it to the storage device
- Supports data recovery from all the popular Android mobiles brand like LG, Sony, Samsung, HTC and Micromax etc.
- It will recover data from Android Smartphone without modifying the original content
- Saves time by providing option called “Save Recovery Session” which will avoid rescanning
How data gets deleted from Android Smartphone?
- Accidental deletion: caused when users selects all files and mistakenly choose delete option
- Virus attack: Due to harmful viruses, files present on the Android phone will get infected and might get deleted sometimes
- OS corruption: This can happen when there is an error in OS or some System files are missing from the Android Operating System
- Improper usage of memory card: inserting memory card into the phone or ejecting memory card from the phone in improper way will lead to file deletion
- Untrusted third party applications: Most of the third party tool are not recommended, as these are untrusted and using such application can delete files from Smartphone
How to recover deleted photos from LG Marquee using SFWare for Android™ Data Recovery :
- Download the software on your system and install it
- Install and run the tool, main screen consisting of “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” options gets displayed
- Select “Deleted File Recovery” option and you will be prompted to next screen
- Connect the Android device and wait till software detects it
- From next screen, select the drive from which you want to recover deleted files and click on “Next”
- Software starts to scan selected drive for deleted files within couple of seconds
- Once the recovery process completes, preview the recovered data and save them to desired location