Undelete Files on Android Phone
Have you deleted necessary files from Android phones and worried about how to recover it back? If yes, then go through this article and find out the best method to recover deleted files from Android phone.
Users are fond of using Smartphones with Android OS as it features many advanced and attractive options. Users can easily capture pictures, record videos, send / receive emails, perform video calling and can access any app from within the Android phone. These user data on Android phone get saved on its internal as well as external storage memory. But, data on Smartphones can get lost due to unintentional deletion. Fortunately, all such deleted data on Android phones can be retrieved back with the help of excellent Android recovery tool like SFWare Android Recovery.
SFWare Android Recovery tool is the brilliant software to restore various deleted files from Android gadgets. The software performs a quick scan of storage memory of Android phone and recovers each and every file lost or erased from it within fraction of time. It is included with powerful recovery modules that can get back files like pictures, videos, audios, application files, etc. from Smartphones and Tablets. It can perform recovery of deleted files from Android gadgets having Android Froyo, Ginger Bread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean OS versions. The software is verified to work on Windows operating systems like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and Server 2008 versions. Before knowing the process of deleted files recovery from Android phone lets see in brief how files get deleted on Smartphones.
There are number of reasons behind file loss on Android phone due to deletion such as:
- While navigating through various files on phone, unintentional touch for delete option on selected file
- In the process of moving set of files from one folder to another on phone memory, clicking for delete option instead of move option
- Downloading unsecured apps on Android gadget can sometimes erase necessary files from the device without any notice
- Other times, formatting the external memory card mounted on Android device without proper backup will end up in erasing entire data from it
However, as said earlier any kind of data deleted from Android phone can be easily extracted with the help of SFWare Android Recovery tool. But, before using the software make sure that the Smartphone is not used for any data activities soon after file deletion occurred. Because, any kind of data read/ write process on the Android phone can cause overwriting of deleted data that still reside in the same memory location.
Follow these steps to retrieve erased files on Android Phone:
- Connect your Smartphone, from which files are deleted, to a Windows computer along with its memory card
- Download the program on to that system and install it
- Launch the software by double clicking on the icon from desktop or from Start menu
- Main screen gets displayed showing “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” options
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option as you want to deleted files from Android phone
- Next screen lists out all logical and physical drives present on the system
- Select the drive associated to Android phone memory and click “Next”
- The tool scans selected drive for deleted files, progress of scanning process can be monitored using Status bar
- Recovered files will be displayed in two view types called “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Select necessary files and save them to desired destination location other than Android phone by clicking “Save” button
- Do not erase any files from Android phone before confirmation
- Always backup necessary files from Android phone on other storage device
- Avoid usage of unreliable applications of your Smartphone