Be it newly recorded podcasts or audio notes, recordings, or some rare music files that you have composed, losing these audio files can be disheartening. If you are wondering how to recover those lost audio files, this article guides you on recovering audio files of various formats like MP3, AVI, WAV, WMA, MOV, MPG, ASF and other music and audio.
We’ve come a long way from saving files on floppy disks, CDs, vinyl, and 8-track tapes. Today we save audio files on SD card, podcasts, MP3 players, and other electronic devices.
Let us see, what made you lose your important audio recording and how to recover that deleted audio recordings without any hassle.
What made you lose your important audio files or audio recording?
You may lose audio files for various reasons; some of them are listed below:
- Accidental deletion of audio files from your phone. Apparently that file tends to be the most important audio note you recorded.
- Interruption while transferring the audio files from one device to another.
- Formatting a USB flash drive, SD card, or hard drive etc. that had the audio files that were lost.
- Drives that hold your important audio files may get corrupted and you end up losing your audio files.
Can you Recover Music Audio Files?
Audio recovery is the process of recovering audio files from the drive without altering the quality of the original audio files. Yes, you can easily recover deleted or lost audio files from any electronic devices.
Let’s consider the scenarios where the audio files are deleted or formatted from various devices.
Audio files deleted from Phones’ memory card or SD card
Audio recording, music files deleted from computer’s hard drive
Voice recording on your android and others
Deleted audio file recovery:
If audio files are accidentally deleted from your computer, those files can be easily recovered from the Recycle Bin or Trash on Mac computers. You just need to locate the deleted audio files, right-click on the file and click restore.
What if the audio files are permanently deleted or lost from the computer’s drive or the flash drive? What if you unintentionally formatted your SD card or memory card? How to recover audio files?
Lost or formatted audio files recovery:
If files are permanently deleted or formatted from the hard drive or flash drive, it is impossible to recover audio files manually. In such a situation, it is recommended to use trusted and safe audio recovery software.
SFWare Audio recovery software is designed to recover audio files of various file types including MP3, WAV, AMR and other 300+ file formats. The tool is built with a deep scan feature that uses a file signature search to locate the lost or deleted audio files from the drive. Download now and recover your favorite audio files.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Audio Files?
To recover audio files that are deleted or lost download and install the SFWare audio recovery software. Launch the application.
- Select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos depending upon the audio lost scenario. (Recover photos can also recover audio and video files)
- Select the drive to recover audio files. The next screen directs you to select the file types you want to recover. Go to music and video, select the audio files. Click on the Next button
- The scanning process initializes. After the scan is completed, recovered audio files are viewed either in Data View or File Type View
- If you are satisfied with the results, save the recovered audio files by activating the software
Note: If your audio files are lost from the SD card, connect your SD card using a card reader or USB cable and follow the above-mentioned steps to recover audio files from SD card
Why SFWare for Audio Recovery?
- SFWare audio recovery tool is designed to recover more than 300 file types including audio formats
- The tool effortlessly recovers permanently deleted audio files, MP3 music files, etc.
- The advanced scanning algorithm of SFWare identifies several audio file formats like MIDI, M4A, MP3, AMR, WMA, AIF, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, AIFC, etc and recover audio files easily
- With SFWare you can recover video files and other media files efficiently easily
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac platforms to recover audio files
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does deleted audio files from phone go?
If you have lost your audio files on your smartphone, it is definitely deleted permanently. However, you can recover deleted or lost audio file recording from Google account only if you have enabled and taken backup of your phones. If this doesn’t work for you, you can make use of Android recovery tool to recover data from phones.
How do I recover deleted audio files in Windows 10?
When you delete any audio files from Windows, you can find it in Recycle Bin. However, if you have permanently deleted the audio files or recording, you need do make use of Data Recovery Tool to recover audio files deleted or lost from the Windows PC.
Can I recover an audio recording?
Yes, you can recover audio recordings. There are several ways to recover an audio files from smartphones or computer. The easiest way to recover audio recording is from Backup. However, if you do not have any backups you can make use the professional Data recovery tool and retrieve audio files recording.