Files that you accidentally deleted from the computer will be stored in Recycle Bin. What If you have deleted or emptied the Recycle Bin too? If you are looking out for free and effective methods to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin, you are on the right track. Follow the write-up to restore deleted files from Recycle Bin.
Windows and Mac both OSs provides a temporary storage space to store deleted files for some time. If your important files are accidental deleted, you can quickly restore deleted files from recycle bin.
The problem exists when your Recycle bin is empty or files are permanently deleted. If you are wondering how to recover permanently deleted file or deleted files from recycle bin, follow the next coming sections.
Can I Recover Files Deleted from Recycle Bin?
Absolutely Yes, because the data deleted from the Recycle bin won’t be deleted from the computer but the files or the data won’t be accessible to the user. You can recover deleted data from Recycle Bin using a free solution using a File History Backup.
What if your files are permanently deleted from the Recycle Bin? Do not worry, with the help of the safe and efficient tool you can recover your deleted files.
SFWare, the most ideal tool for Recycle Bin recovery. The tool helps you recover files deleted from Recycle Bin, from emptied Recycle Bin and also, recover files from USB’s or external hard drives that do not end up in the Recycle Bin when deleted.
How to Retrieve Files Deleted from Recycle Bin Free?
Well, this manual method only works if you have set the backup point or enable it before data is lost from the computer. If you haven’t set the backup point in File history, it’s likely not an efficient method to recover your data from Recycle Bin.
Recover Deleted Files using File History Backup
File History is a built-in feature to backup files and folders on your system. It creates a snapshot of all the files at various points in time and stores them. Follow the steps to recover deleted data from Recycle bin using File History.
1. Click on Start menu and select Settings
2. Then select Update & Security
3. Select Backup > More Options to open a Backup Options screen
4. Select the option labelled Restore files from a current backup
5. Select the file/s you want to restore and click the Restore button
As mentioned in the beginning, this method helps you only when you have enabled File History backup before you losing your data. What if you have not enabled it? Or you are missing Recycle Bin icon on your computer? How do you restore files from Recycle Bin?
SFWare is a dedicated tool recover files deleted from Recycle Bin. Be it any file such as Word, Excel, PDF’s, notes, images, videos, audio files, with SFWare more than 300+ file types can be recovered. The tool uses a unique signature scan algorithm that helps tool to search each sector for the deleted data. also, SFWare supports recovery of data from both Windows Recycle Bin and Mac’s Trash.
Recover Recycle Bin Data using SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool
To recovery deleted files from Recycle Bin, download SFWare Deleted file recovery software on your Windows systems. Complete the installation process and run the application.
1: Select Recover Deleted Files from main screen
2: Next, select the drive from where deleted files are to be recovered and click on the Next button.
3: Now, all the recoverable files will appear. You can view these files in either File Type View or Data View
4: Next, double click on any file to preview. Select the files you need and save them in any desired location.
How to Avoid Automatic Deletion of Recycle Bin Files?
Usually, Recycle Bin is set automatically to remove files after 30 days. However, if you would like to keep the files in the Recycle Bin for longer, you can disable the automatic delete function. Follow the steps to avoid automatic deletion of files from Recycle Bin.
1: Click on Start menu and select Settings > System
2: Then select Storage and click on the option ‘Change how we free up space automatically’
3: Under the drop-down, delete files in the Recycle Bin if they’ve been there over, select Never
Measures to Avoid Permanent Deleting of Files from Recycle Bin
- Above-mentioned method will avoid deletion of files without your permission.
- you can also double-check if the Delete Confirmation dialogue is turned ON. This will enable confirmation messages like ‘Are you sure you want to move this file to the Recycle Bin’.
- To check if this feature is turned ON, right click on the Recycle Bin and select Properties. In the General tab, check if the Display Delete Confirmation dialogue is checked. This will help you double check the file you are deleting and keep a tab on it.
- n other cases, when the file is too large, it bypasses the Recycle Bin and gets deleted permanently. But you may receive a confirmation dialogue like Do you want to delete the file permanently. Watch for such signs carefully and confirm only if you don’t need the file.