Summary: Wondering how to fix deleted files not in the Recycle Bin? Don’t worry. We are here to provide the best solution for your deleted files. This revised recovery instruction will teach you in a simple way. If you are looking for a quick solution, use SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software. You can get your files in just a click. Download the software now.
Yes, you can easily get back deleted files not in recycle bin. If you accidentally delete important files on your computer, you can easily get your deleted files not showing in recycle bin. Don’t Worry! Following this article, you can find the solution by using recommended methods.
A recycle bin is software that is part of the Microsoft Windows operating system. It is where deleted files or folders are temporarily stored. If you want to restore, then right-click on it. Recycle Bin is a very important folder in the Windows Operating System. Another name for the Recycle bin is the temporary folder where deleted data are stored. Any selected file will be accidentally deleted from the location if you press the delete key. It is stored in the recycle bin. This file is permanently erased if you empty the recycle bin.
Most of the time, a small number of files are erased unintentionally. To retrieve those files, use the recycle bin. You can easily restore deleted files is really simple. Many people are worried about deleted files are not in recycle bin. The main question that comes to people’s minds is where deleted files go. This article will provide a detailed explanation. Continue reading!
The good news is that there is a chance to recover deleted files not in recycle bin, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. In this article, we will explain how this is possible and what steps you need to take to recover deleted files that are not in recycle bin.
Reasons Behind Deleted Files Not Showing in the Recycle Bin
When you delete a file from your computer, it is not removed from the disc. Instead, the file system labels the file’s space as free and ready for new data. The file remains on the disc until it is replaced by another.
There are several reasons that your files not showing in the Recycle Bin are mentioned below:
- One of the common mistakes that your files not showing in the recycle bin is human error. If a user mistakenly deleted by using Shift + Delete command.
- If the deleted files exceed their maximum storage capacity it not moved to the recycle bin, instead it directly deleted.
- If you deleted the files from an external drive, such as a USB flash drive or an SD card.
- If You deleted the files using Command Prompt, which also might be the reason.
- Whenever You set the Recycle Bin properties do not move files to the Recycle Bin or delete files immediately when they exceed a certain size limit.
- Common reasons that your Recycle Bin is corrupted or damaged by viruses or malware.
How to Recover Deleted Files Not Showing in the Recycle Bin
Follow the below-mentioned methods to recover files not in recycle bin
- Fix deleted Files not moving to the Recycle Bin by unselecting the Don’t Move Files to Recycle Bin option.
- Recover deleted Files using the File History option.
- Recover deleted Files not showing in the Recycle Bin by using Previous Versions
- Recover deleted Files not showing in the Recycle Bin by SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool
Fix deleted Files not moving to the Recycle Bin by unselecting the Don’t Move Files to Recycle Bin option
If deleted files from your computer are not being moved to the Recycle Bin, you should unselect the Don’t Move Files to Recycle Bin checkbox.
- Right-click the Recycle Bin application on the Windows desktop and choose Properties to recover deleted files on Windows not moving to the Recycle Bin.
- Next, unselect the Don’t Move Files to Recycle Bin option and click the Apply
- Finally, Click on the OK button to close the window.
Recover deleted Files using the File History option.
If you previously activated your File History Backup, then you can restore deleted files not in recycle bin using the following method;
- First, Go to the Windows Search button and type Control Panel
- Next, Select Control Panel and go to the System and Security
- Select File History and go to Restore personal files.
- Now, use the arrow buttons to find the earlier version you wish to recover.
- Finally, find the deleted files not going to recycle bin and click the Restore option.
Recover deleted Files not showing in the Recycle Bin by using Previous Versions
If you want to recover deleted files from any drive, such as an external hard drive, SD card, or USB this method is more useful. Using this method, you may easily return to the previous restore point and recover all of your destroyed files.
- Connect it to your computer if you wish to recover deleted files from your external drive.
- Go to the folder containing the deleted files and choose Properties.
- Now, click on the Previous Versions option and select the previous version which contains all your deleted files.
- At Last, Click on the Restore button.
Recover deleted Files not showing in the Recycle Bin by SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool
If you are looking at how to recover deleted files not in the Recycle Bin, here is an answer: SFWare Delete File Recovery software. It is the best tool installed with a rapid scan algorithm that helps to track your lost files from the drive and recover it as quickly as it can. You can make use of the software on any Windows OS and Mac OS to recover files from the trash as well.
Step 1: First Select Deleted File Recovery based on the scenario from the Main screen.
Step 2: Then, Choose the drive/partition to start the deleted files not in the Recycle Bin process (Now, the utility performs a search algorithm on the chosen Drive to recover the deleted files) and click on Next.
Step 3: Now, the Scanning process will start to scan the selected drive.
Step 4: Once the scan completes, you can preview the recoverable files in Data View or File Type View.
Step 5: Finally, Select the files you want to recover and click on Next.
Step 6: After completing the recovery process, Save the recovered files at any location on your System.
Tips To Prevent Future Data Loss
Some of the helpful best practices to prevent file deletion are mentioned below:
- Always double-check the file before deleting
- Make the Recycle Bin visible
- Use Trusted Antivirus Software.
- Always take a backup of files.
We hope your query is resolved and this article has helped you to understand the various methods to recover your deleted files not in the Recycle Bin. However, if you ever encounter any issues related to recovering your lost files not in the Recycle Bin, use our recommended SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software to solve your issues.