Summary: Are you looking to Recover deleted SWF files? Don’t worry, you are here at the right place. In this article, we have explained different ways to recover your deleted SWF files. If you want it to recover quickly, use SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool, which can easily Recover data from deleted SWF files. Download the software below and start recovering your files now.
What is SWF?
Before we get into the recovery technique that will help you recover a missing or deleted SWF file that has entirely disappeared, users should first understand what an SWF file is and what type of contents it had.
An SWF (Small Web Format) file is a type of Adobe Flash file that contains videos and vector-based animations. SWF files can also contain content that allows for interactivity. As a result, they became a typical method for developing browser-based games.
Adobe products can be used to create SWF files in a variety of ways. Adobe Flash (now defunct), Flash Builder, Adobe Animate, and Adobe After Effects are among them. Those experienced with command-line programs can also use MXMLC to make SWF files. Macromedia called the name SWF after purchasing FutureWave Software in December 1996. In 2005, Adobe purchased Macromedia.
If you accidentally erase an SWF file, you can recover it with data recovery software. However, some of the recovery process is dependent on a number of incidents, including the extent of the file’s damage, how long it has been erased, and whether or not new data has been written over the deleted file.
Simple Steps to Recover Deleted Data from SWF Files
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Recover lost SWF files:
- Restore deleted SWF files using Recycle Bin
- Recover deleted SWF files using Backup
- Recover deleted SWF data using File History
- Recover Deleted SWF files by using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software
Restore Deleted SWF Files using Recycle Bin
Some of the following steps that you can take to recover your deleted SWF files are listed below:
- Go to the Recycle Bin icon on Windows 10 Desktop and see if your SWF files find here.
- If your SWF files are found then right-click on deleted files and click on Restore.
- Now the files will be restored from the original location.
Note: If your SWF files are not found in recycle bin, Then you follow below following methods:
Recover Deleted SWF Files using Windows Backup
You can just select the Backup option if there is a backup of the lost or accidentally deleted files. You can attempt to recover SWF files using the Windows backup option. You must do the following methods to accomplish this:
- First, Go to the Windows search box.
- Next, type Control panel.
- Go to the control panel, click on System Security > Backup and Restore [Windows 7]
- Also, You can Set up the backup under the backup section.
- Now, Select the backup drive from which you want to back up the files and click on the Next
- Select the Let Me Choose option and click on the Next
- Now, Select the drive from where you want to save your backup and click on Next.
- Now, Choose the check box of the files that you want to include in the backup
- You can also review your backup settings and click on Save settings and exit.
- Now the backup process will start.
Recover Deleted SWF Data using File History
Windows has a backup function called File History. You have the option of going back in time to restore earlier versions of lost or destroyed data for nothing. Using Windows file history, you can recover deleted SWF files:
- First, Open the Windows File Explorer.
- Click on the Home option and go to the History button.
- By using the left and right arrow buttons to navigate the date and time after selecting the file history option, you may quickly recover deleted files and folders from the file history.
Note: After clicking the restore( green) button you can check into the respective folders you can see your recovered files on it.
Recover Deleted SWF files by using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software
The tool can restore files in any format, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, images, videos, and audio files, text files, SWF files. The SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool is built with an expert scan engine algorithm that reaches each sector of the hard drive to recover deleted files.
Download and install SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool on your computer.
- First, Launch the tool, from the main screen.
- Next, choose between Deleted File Recovery and Lost File Recovery options.
- In the next screen, you can able to see the list of drives, select the drive from which you want to recover lost or deleted SWF files, and click on Next.
- Now it will start the scanning process.
- After completion of the scanning process, the tool will display the recovered deleted SWF files.
- You can also Preview the recovered SWF files using the preview option
- If you are satisfied with the recovered results, then activate the software and Save the recovered files to a desired location.
Tips to Avoid SWF Files Getting Deleted
Here are some tips to avoid SWF files getting deleted:
- Your SWF files should be kept on a dependable and secure server or cloud storage platform like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure. These services frequently have backup features that help ensure your information is not lost.
- A frequent backup of your SWF files should be performed on an external hard drive or another type of storage. In the event that your files are mistakenly erased or lost due to hardware failure, this can assist you in recovering them.
- Protect your computer and data from viruses and malware that can delete your SWF files by using antivirus software.
Here is the end of our long discussion, on recovering deleted SWF files. Where we have explained everything that you should know about how to get back your SWF files in detail, starting with where deleted SWF files go and what can you do to recover SWF files using SFWare Software. Do let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.