Summary: Many SanDisk SD card customers have reported photo loss, which is a very typical problem among SD card users. The reason for this is that images are frequently erased by mistake when viewed. But what if vital images are accidentally destroyed from the Sandisk SD card? Are you aware of how to recover deleted photos from SanDisk SD card? You will learn all about it here.
SanDisk SD Cards are widely used portable flash memory storage cards for cameras and cellphones. Data loss on Sandisk SD cards, such as images and movies, can occur rather frequently as a result of unintentional deletion, formatting of the card, or virus infection. However, you can recover lost photos from sandisk sd card, by utilizing an expert sandisk sd card recovery
Reasons Behind Photos Getting Deleted from Sandisk Memory Card
There are several reasons why photos may get deleted from a SanDisk memory card. Some common reasons include:
- Accidental deletion: This is one of the most typical reasons why images on SanDisk memory cards are deleted. When attempting to erase unnecessary data or formatting a memory card, it is easy to delete images by accident.
- Memory card corruption: Memory cards can become corrupted for a variety of reasons, including incorrect handling, virus infection, power spikes, and software problems. When a memory card becomes corrupted, data, including images, may be lost.
- Physical damage: Physical damage to the memory card can also result in photo deletion. Dropping or exposing the memory card to high temperatures or moisture might cause damage and data loss.
- File system errors: File system problems can arise as a result of improper memory card handling or when the memory card is removed from the device without being properly ejected. These issues can result in photos becoming inaccessible or being deleted.
- Malware or virus infections: Photos can be destroyed or corrupted as a result of malware or virus infections. These infections can harm the memory card and the data saved on it, including images.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from SanDisk Memory Card?
Deleted or missing images from a SanDisk Memory Card can be recovered by using sandisk photo recovery software. Any file you delete from the SD card is not entirely removed. Instead, the operating system of your computer only indicates that space is open for rewriting. The files are still there even though you can’t access them until your camera (or computer) replaces them with new data. This indicates that there is a chance you will be able to recover those old images if you haven’t taken many new ones after the data loss.
So you must cease using the sandisk memory card recovery right once if you have lost or unintentionally erased files. Additionally, avoid taking out and discarding the memory card from your camera. If you continue to use it, you risk overwriting the photos you’ve already lost, making it impossible for you to get them back.
Then scan the SD card with the SFWare SD Card Data Recovery tool to recover the deleted data.
The most crucial thing to remember before starting is to move swiftly and, most importantly, to stop using the SanDisk SD card until you are prepared to start recover photos from sandisk sd card. Your chances of a successful recovery could be lowered if you use the SanDisk SD card or save fresh files there.
Methods to Recover Photos from Sandisk Memory Card
Follow the below-mentioned methods to recover your deleted photos from Sandisk SD Card:
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Sandisk Memory Card by Unlock SanDisk SD Card?
- Recover Lost Photos from Sandisk SD Card by using CMD To Remove Write Protection
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from SanDisk Memory Card by using SFWare Photo Recovery Software
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Sandisk Memory Card by Unlock SanDisk SD Card
Some memory cards provide a switch to lock the stored files, protecting the SD card data against virus assault. The SD card becomes write-protected on all connected devices once the switch is turned OFF. Normally, a SanDisk SD card’s side is where the switch is located. It is fairly simple to disable the write protection and recover the data. Simply unlock it. Try the below fix for SanDisk SD card repair if you can’t locate the switch on your SanDisk memory card.
Recover Lost Photos from Sandisk SD Card by using CMD To Remove Write Protection
- Navigate to the Command Prompt by typing CMD into the Start Menu.
- Enter “diskpart” followed by “list disc” after typing “diskpart”
- Hit Enter after typing “select disc 0,” where “0” stands for the SanDisk SD card’s drive letter.
- Enter the command “attributes disc clear read-only” to remove the write restriction.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from SanDisk Memory Card by using SFWare Photo Recovery Software
SFWare Photo Recovery software is a tool designed to recover lost or deleted photos from a variety of devices such as pc, cameras, memory cards, USB drives, and hard drives.
Download SFWare Photo recovery Software, complete the installation process and connect the SanDisk SD card to the system and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, Select Recover Photos from the main screen.
- If you are looking to recover permanently deleted photos, choose Deleted Photo Recovery or Lost Photo Recovery option below.
- Next, Select the drive, from which you want to recover deleted photos and click on next to scan.
- Next, Click the “Scan” button to start the scanning process.
- Once the scan completes, you will be able to see all the recoverable files. Select the files you want to restore and click on Next.
- The tool also provides a preview of recovered photos.
- If you are satisfied with the recovered deleted or lost photos you can activate the software and save the recovered photos to the desired location.
Tips to Avoid Photos Getting Deleted from Sandisk Memory Card
To avoid photos getting deleted from a SanDisk memory card, here are some tips that you can follow:
Handle the memory card with care: Avoid dropping or bending your memory card by handling it carefully at all times. Photos may be lost if the memory card sustains any physical damage.
Eject the memory card properly: Before taking the memory card out of the device, always properly expel it. Loss of data and file system issues might result from improper ejection.
Format the memory card in the camera: Instead of formatting the memory card on a computer, it is advised that you do so in the camera. This guarantees proper card formatting and guards against data loss.
Keep the memory card safe from extreme temperatures and moisture: Keep the memory card in a secure location away from hot and humid conditions. Data loss may occur as a result of the card being damaged by exposure to these substances.
Use anti-virus software: To guard your memory card against viruses and malware, use anti-virus software. These viruses might slow down the memory card’s performance and result in data loss.
Backup your photos regularly: To prevent data loss, it is usually a good idea to routinely back up your images. Your images can be backed up to a computer, an external hard drive, or cloud storage.
We hope your query is resolved and this article has helped you to understand the various methods to recover your deleted photos from your Sandisk Memory Card. However, if you ever face this issue again with retrieving your deleted photos from Sandisk Memory Card, use our recommended SFWare Photo Recovery Software to solve your problems.