Guide to Solve SD Card Not Initialized Error
Don’t have an idea how to fix SD card not initialized error? No worries, here is the two-step procedure to fix card not initialized error on SD card.
Phase #1: Recover Data from SD Card Showing Card Not Initialized Error
It is a good idea to get back all your data from SD card showing card not initialized error, before fixing it using any technique. And, data recovery can be done with the help of reliable data recovery software, i.e. SFWare Digital Media Recovery tool. It recovers audio, video, image and other kinds of files from the inaccessible SD card. One can also use this software to restore data from the SD card if he/she formatted the card to get rid of card not initialized error. Moreover, the software helps to recover data from SD card when it turns RAW.
Here Are the Steps to Use SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software to Restore SD Card Data-
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software on your computer and install it by following the on-screen instructions
- Attach SD Card to the computer on which you have installed the software and run the application
- Choose "Recover Photos" option from the home screen and then go with "Lost Photo Recovery" option
- When software displays all the available drives on your computer, select attached SD Card and click on "Next" option
- The software thoroughly scans selected SD card and displays a list of recovered files. You can view recovered files using "Preview" option and then click on "Save" button
Phase #2: Fixing SD Card Not Initialized Error
Follow the below-mentioned solutions to fix the SD card not initialized error message.
Method #1: Reinsert SD card
Remove the SD card from the camera, computer, smartphones. And, then put it back in its slot. Now, try to access the card. If it is showing same error, then try out the second method.
Method #2: Clean the SD Card
Remove dust particles from your SD card using a soft cloth and also clean the electrical contact. Now, insert it back to respective device and check.
Method #3: Format the Card
If you have failed to fix the SD card error using the above methods, then format the card as sometimes, you will get this error due to SD card corruption.
If you have not taken the SD card data before formatting it, then use SFWare Digital Media Recovery software and get back your data in few minutes.