Recovering Deleted Files from USB Drive
“Hey guys! I have installed Windows 10 Operating System in my computer. I always maintain USB drive to transfer files from one system to other. Recently I had stored a great amount of important files on a USB flash drive. I have no idean when my cousin deleted files present in it since even he was sharing the same USB drive. I don't even have backup of those files. What do i do now? Do you have any idea how to restore permanently deleted files from USB? Is there a simpler way of retrieving deleted files from USB stick? Thanks in advance!"
'How to restore permanently deleted files from USB flash drive' is an obvious question from the users facing file loss. Check out below given paragraph.
Yes! There is a simpler and secure way for performing deleted file recovery from USB. SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program provides you with the best file recovery solution that will help you overcome the problem instantly. When you delete a file from USB drive, only the links related to the data is deleted so that new files can be added on to the same place. Hence it is always recommended that as soon as you encounter deletion of files from USB drive, stop using the storage media and make use of relevant application to retrieve deleted files from USB drive by using SFWare Deleted File Restoring Utility that will help you recovering deleted files from usb drive.
What are the scenarios that lead to deletion of files from USB drive?
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting some of the unwanted files present in USB drive, user may accidentally delete important ones by using delete all option. This leads to loss of entire set of files and folders present in the USB drive
- Virus Infection: The data present in your USB drive can get deleted as a result of virus infection. USB drive gets infected with virus as a result of using USB on various systems which lack proper antivirus protection
- Improper File Transfer: Improper file transfer process, i.e. moving of files from USB drive to system or other storage media using cut paste method can cause deletion of data that is being processed. Therefore proper care should be taken when files are being moved
Complete Guide on recovering deleted files from USB drive in minutes:
SFware Deleted File Recovery Software, is one of the famous file recovery programs that can be implemented in recovering deleted files from USB drive in few simple steps. Taking note from the above scenarios, can get to know that there are various scenarios that lead to deletion of data from USB drive. With the help of simple and interactive user interface and highly powerful recovery algorithms, entire deleted data from USB drive can be restored without missing even a single file. Apart from USB drive, user can also restore deleted files from memory cards, memory sticks, Fire Wire drives and many other external storage devices that can be connected to Windows PC. Trouble free installation of SFware Deleted File Recovery Program can be done for restoring deleted or lost files on various versions of Windows Operating Systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008. It also support retrieving of files even on Mac systems respectively. If any issues are encountered during the deleted file recovery process from USB drive, just get in touch with the technical support team who will resolve your problem instantly.
Follow the simple steps to retrieve deleted files from USB drive:
- Download and Install SFware Deleted File Recovery in the system
- Run the utility and follow the simple steps provided on the main screen
- From the main screen select "Recover Files" option
- Click on "Deleted File Recovery" option
- Select the USB drive from where files have been deleted
- From the next screen mark the file types that needs to be recovered
- Now, software starts the scanning process to restore deleted files from USB disk
- As soon as the scaning process gets completed, the recovered list of files are displayed in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" as applicable to you
- Double check the files before deleting them
- Install best antivirus application to combat deadly viruses
- Follow proper procedure while removing USB drive from system