Software to Restore Data from Flash Drive
If you want to recover lost or deleted data from flash drive at any cost, then the best way is to use Flash Drive Recovery software. But, you should be careful in choosing the right Flash Drive Recovery software. Thinking why? Well, data never gets permanently deleted or lost from flash drive, only its address pointer gets erased from the file system. Hence, you couldn’t be able to find the files on your flash drive. But, a suitable flash drive file recovery software will help in restoring deleted/lost files from flash drive.
A General Rule to Follow After Flash Drive Data Loss-
Stop using the device further after deleting or losing any file from flash drive. Writing or editing any data would minimize the chance of recovery of files from the device. Hence, it is always suggested not to use the device until and unless recovery is done.
Don’t know what to select? No worries, you are at a right place, here we have explained about SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program which is best for recovering data from flash drive. Whenever the data from flash drive is lost or deleted due to accidental deletion or formatting or due to flash drive errors, it can be easily recovered using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program, which is convenient and easy-to-use software to recover lost, deleted, and formatted office files, photos, audio and video files from flash drive. It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to Use SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software to Restore Data from Flash Drive?
Step 1: Download and install SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software on your computer
Step 2: Connect the flash drive from which files has to be recovered to the computer and run the application
Step 3: When it shows “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” options, select the suitable option
Step 4: Choose the drive that represents flash drive and start the recovery process by clicking on “Next” option
Step 5: Within a couple of minutes, all recovered files will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Select the files you are looking for and have a preview on those files using “Preview” option
Step 7: Finally, save the retrieved files on the desired location
More About SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software-
- Recovers data from corrupted, formatted and inaccessible flash drive
- Performs data recovery from exFAT, FAT and NTFS partitions
- Supports data recovery from USB drives, hard drives, memory cards, iPod, etc
- Allows to save recovered files in any drive, including CD/DVD
Factors Responsible for Loss of Files from Flash Drive:
- Human mistakes like accidental deletion of valuable files rather than unwanted files
- Unintentional format of flash drive instead of system partition when attached to computer
- Connecting flash drive to any virus infected system can remove files from it
- Removal of device in between the data transfer or any inconsistencies like system shutdown or power surge while transferring data
- Always maintain backup of valuable data
- Install anti-virus application and scan your flash drive before using
- Be careful while transferring data from flash drive to another device or vice versa