Recovering Deleted Files from Windows XP
“Hello myself Antony, last Monday I have mistakenly deleted folders containing some important files from desktop which runs on Windows XP OS. Those folders had my official documents. After this incident I have not used my computer at all. Now my job is in risk so please tell me some ways so that I can recover deleted folder from desktop Windows XP. Can anyone guide me in recovering deleted files from Windows XP? Or is there any tool that will guide me to recover deleted files from Windows XP?”
Don’t worry. Your job is not in risk as there is a way to retrieve deleted files from Windows XP easily. Whenever any data is erased from system, it is not actually deleted but gets hidden indicating free space. Thus one can recover deleted files unless that space is not overwritten by new data. SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool assists on how to restore deleted files from hard disk in Windows XP. This software is very secure and user friendly so that both technical and novice users can use it. Application is compatible with all latest versions of Windows Operating System and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. Thus SFWare Deleted File Recovery gives assurance to recover deleted files from Windows XP with ease.
Various factors which results in deletion of data from XP:
- Accidental Deletion: Files can be deleted from Windows XP accidentally. This is common factor for data loss due to negligence of users.
- Human Error: Human mistakes such as deleting files using SHIFT + DELETE combination keys or using Command Prompt can lead to deletion of files from Windows XP. You can easily undelete Windows XP data using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Utility on hand.
- Virus Attack: There are high chances of losing files due to increase in severity of virus infection.
- Improper Transfer: If transfer process is not done in a proper way then there are possibilities of data loss situations to occur.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons are Hard Drive failure, OS crash, File System corruption, and many more.
If you come across any kind of data loss situation then need not to be worried about it as you can undelete files from dektop on Windows XP with the help of this software in few simple steps. It has the ability to recover shift deleted files from Windows XP without altering the original content of the files.
Flaunting Features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software:
- Ability to recover deleted or lost files from computer system effortlessly
- SFWare Deleted File Recovery supports retrieving of files that bypass Recycle Bin and also files deleted from Recycle Bin
- Helps in retrieving deleted data from Windows XP without modifying its original content
- Ability to recover files such as Word file, PPT, reports, Outlook PST and many more
- Supports various file systems such as FAT 16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Recovered files can be sorted by its name, size, data and file type
- Capability to recover files on the basis of their Unique signature
- Supports recovery from internal and external hard drive, USB flash drive and many more
- One can view Recovered files using “Preview” option
- 24*7 technical support is also provided by this product
Simple tutorial to recover deleted files from Windows XP using SFWare Tool:
- Download and launch SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool
- Main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Select 'Deleted File Recovery' option.
- Select particular drive and click “Next”
- Quick scanning and recovering process will take place and all recovered files will be displayed
- To save recovered files you have to buy licensed version of this software
- Always keep regular backup of important files
- Install good Antivirus to your system
- Stop using your system after data loss