How to Recover Deleted Folders
Learn how you can restore accidetanlly deleted folders from your system or any storage device using SFWare data recovery software. Using this tool, all types of files like documents, photos, videos etc. can be recovered. Try it now!
Folders are containers that hold a number of files within them. Although you can protect your folders using a password, it cannot be protected from loss or accidental deletion. These ‘folders’ are subject to loss due to various reasons such as human errors or due to using unreliable third party tools.
But if you have experienced data loss due to any of these reasons, don’t worry because there are solutions such as SFWare File recovery that are designed to help you recover deleted files and folders. The software uses a unique read only mechanism to recover deleted or lost files from your systems. The read only feature allows recovery of files in its actual form, so you need not worry about the software causing any changes to the original data.
Using SFWare file recovery, all kinds of files like Word documents, Excel files, PDF’s, photos, audio and videos of various formats can be recovered. In addition to recovering accidentally deleted files and folders, this software can be used to recover deleted files and folders in the following situations.
- Windows Recycle Bin bypass: Deletion of large sized folders often by pass the recycle bin in which case it can be recovered using SFWare file recovery software.
- Folder deletion by antivirus: SFWare can recover files or folders deleted by third party anti-virus or cleaning tools.
- Deletion of folder from external device: SFWare can also be used to recover files and folders deleted from external storage devices such as USB drives, external hard drives etc.
Procedure to recover permanently deleted folders using SFWare file recovery software
Recovering deleted files and folders has never been easier. All you have to do is download and install SFWare on your Windows systems and click on a few buttons.
Step 1. Launch the software and select Recover Files in the first main window
Step 2. Then, from the options provided for recovering deleted files and recovering lost files, select Recover Deleted files
Step 3. Then select the drive from which folders were deleted for the software to scan it
Step 4. Once scanning is complete, the software will display a list of files that can be recovered
Step 5. Finally, select the required files and save them to a location of choice
Important features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program
- Supports recovery from all storage devices like external and internal hard drives, USB sticks, SD cards etc. Refer recover deleted files from memory stick for more details.
- Supports all file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS etc.
- You can also use the tool to recover deleted files from desktop, recycle bin, My Documents or any other folder
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Also available in Mac versions compatible with all Mac OS X including the latest High Sierra.
- Create a backup of important folders to prevent data loss
- Immediately stop using your computer once you realize that you have lost data
- Never save recovered folder on the same location from where you are recovering
- Always use reliable anti-virus programs