How to Retrieve Excel 2011 Files on Mac
In this technical era, MS Excel 2011 owns a dominant share in the spreadsheet product market. It holds a great assistance to perform various tasks like creating datasheets, charts, pivot tables, calculations on report and use tables or graphical tools for many business aspects. Therefore Excel files are utilized in large number at home as well as in office to store many important data.
But what if these Excel files are lost on which you have spent an hours of work? Don’t panic! You have not lost Excel 2011 file completely and still there is a good possibility of recovering deleted Excel 2011 files on Mac with ease. Minimize the activity on Mac computer where you lost Excel 2011 file to get an ample result of successful recovery. Reasons behind Excel 2011 file loss can be known and other remains unknown. Whatever might be the cause behind loss of Excel files issue, you must be ready to overcome by getting a perfect solution.
Solve your problem quickly:
Loss of Excel 2011 files Mac problem can be quickly solved with backup. If you have an updated backup of all important Excel file then you can restore them. But on absence of Excel file backup availability , one stop solution for restoring deleted excel 2011 files on Mac is through relevant file recovery software. One such application which will be successful Excel 2011 files recovery on Mac is SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software. SFWare is professional Mac Excel file recovery software which is powerful enough to recover Excel files Office 2011 on Mac easily.
Working of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Application:
SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool has strong technology of inbuilt scanning algorithm. Hence recovery of 2011 Excel files on Mac OS X task will be completed within few minutes. It completely works on read only methodology and your original source file remains unchanged while recovering deleted Excel 2011 files on Mac. Just you need to follow simple steps that can be understood by novice as it has easy user interface.
Causes behind loss/deletion of Excel file Mac 2011:
- Accidental deletion of Excel file while erasing unwanted files
- Formatting Mac volume by mistake or to overcome format error deletes all the files including Excel files stored in it
- Harmful virus removes Excel file without your knowledge
- Emptying Mac Trash that stored your needed Excel file erases the files preserved in it
- Power failure while transferring Excel files from Mac drive to other storage devices
- Presence of bad sectors on Mac drive where Excel files are stored
Excel 2011 files can go missing or deleted because of above mentioned reasons or others. This issue can be easily solved with the help of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program. Download SFWare tool, follow simple steps and get to know how to retrieve Excel 2011 files on Mac quickly.
How to Retrieve Excel 2011 Files on Mac OS X:
- Download and launch SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool on your Mac computer
- Choose "Recover Files" from the main screen
- Then you get a next screen with two options “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the options that well suits to data loss situation. You get a list of volumes available on the computer. Select the right volume and hit on "Next” button
- Software starts scanning the drive, wait for some time until the recovery of Excel file gets done
- On completion of scanning process, you get a list of all recovered Excel files on the screen
- Select the required files and save them on desired location by getting its full licensed version
Important features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program:
- Supports on all sort of formatted drives with HFSX, HFS+, FAT, ExFAT file system for recovering Excel file Mac 2011
- By using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program, you can make it quite simple to access hidden files with utmost ease
- Easy compatible to retrieve Excel files on Mac OS including Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Provides “Find” option that allows you to find a specific file based on file name date, creation date, extension and size
- Can recover Excel files from internal/external hard drive, flash drive, mp3 player, digital camera, memory stick, memory card, iPod, etc.