Retrieving Hidden Files on Windows 10
As Windows 10 is now available with horde of outstanding features, it is preferred by many users across the globe for data storage. Along with enjoyment of new features, sometimes you might also come up with the issues with Windows 10. Many users keep their precious files on Windows 10 computer which they don’t want to share with any others. The files might be a Word document, spreadsheets, pictures, videos, music or any other files. On such situations you have to hide your needed files to protect some of your personal details on system and avoid others to access those data.
Windows 10 computer allows you to hide some files from viewing to keep users from accessing, modifying or deleting important files. Sometimes Windows 10 might not show these hidden files stored in it. You might feel very inconvenient to view those hidden files from Windows 10. On such instances, you might be curious on how to show hidden files on Windows 10? Well, just follow this simple steps to restore hidden files Windows 10 with ease:
Easy steps to show hidden files in Windows 10:
- Click on Start button
- Navigate Control Panel
- Select Appearance and Personalization
- Choose Folder Options to show hidden files in Windows 10 from Control Panel
- Select File Explorer if you need to show hidden files in Windows 10 from File Explorer
- Hit on the View tab. Below Advanced settings, click on Show hidden files, folders, and drives and finally click on OK
Sometimes you can find some situations where these hidden files are lost from Windows 10. Some of the common causes that results in loss of hidden files from Windows 10 are mentioned below:
- Formatting Windows 10 by mistake deletes all the files including hidden files stored in it
- If the files are infected with deadly viruses then those files ho to hidden file format and you will be unable to access those files
- File system corruption on Windows 10 also results in loss of hidden files preserved in it
How to recover hidden files on Windows 10:
Losing hidden files from Windows 10 cause serious disaster. To overcome such issues download SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software in your Windows 10 computer and restore hidden files Windows 10 within few minutes. This SfWare program dedicates to offer specialized method to help inexperienced users out of various complex data loss issues because it has been designed with simple user interface. Therefore you need not be an IT expert to restore hidden files from Windows 10.
More about SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software:
- Has an ability of retrieving hidden files on Windows 10 of different types like documents, videos, audios, pictures, etc.
- Easily recovers hidden files from various computer drives formatted with NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT
- With the support of this SFWare Program, you can easily recover lost file FAT32 with ease
- Other than recovering hidden files from Windows 10, you can also employ this tool to restore lost or deleted unhidden files on your PC
- Compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac OS like Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Mac Lion, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac Mavericks, Mac Yosemite, etc to retrieve hidden files
How to Show Hideen Files and Folders in Windows 10:
- Launch SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool in your Windows 10 computer
- You get a main screen displaying with two option “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose Deleted File Recovery option
- Select a specific drive and click “Next”
- Scanning process gets executed and file recovery process will take place
- On completion of scanning process, all recovered files will be displayed
- If you want to save recovered files you have to buy licensed Version of this SFWare software
- Helps in recovering hidden files from various external devices like pen drive, memory card, memory stick, etc.