Restoring Lost Files from FAT32
“Hi all, Is there any way that will help me in recovering lost files from FAT32 file system? From last couple of days I was surprised to see that some of my files which I have stored three month back are missing from FAT32 drive. Now I am looking for a perfect tool that will restore lost files from FAT32 with ease and quickly. Please recommend me some perfect utility that will help to retrieve missing files from FAT32.”
The perfect tool you're looking for is SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool which will easily and swiftly restore lost files from FAT32 system. Now onwards you need not to worry as you recovering lost files from FAT32 can be done within few simple mouse clicks. Some users feel that missing file recovery from FAT32 partition or drive is not possible. But the fact is SFWare Deleted File Recovery has the ability to find lost files from FAT32 and from any Windows partition or drive.
SFWare Deleted File Recovery can easily help you in restoring lost files from FAT32 without any difficulties. This utility has the ability to recover more than 300 types of files. It is developed using advanced technology which has read only mechanism thus while recovering files the original content is not damaged, so one can feel safe and recover all types of files using this application. This software is compatible with all Windows versions like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 and 2008. It also has the capability in retrieve missing files from FAT32 or the deleted one's from system.
- Recovers permanently deleted files by emptying Recycle Bin as well
- Retrieve files from RAID0, RAID 1 and RAID5 partition arrays
- On basis of unique signature files can be found from system
- Supports restoring of missing files from file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Restored files can be sorted on the basis of name, file type, size and date of creations
- You can recover files from different types of hard drives such as USB drive, flash memory drives, IPods and many more
General factors that cause loss of file from FAT32:
- When you use third party unreliable software application to resize, modify or edit FAT32 partition then there are possibilities that some files may get lost from system.
- Due to OS re-installation or upgradation there is chance that some important files may be lost. Thus leads to data loss situation in Windows OS.
- If there is failure in defrag process then files may get loss without any user notice.
- Other reasons that lead to file loss from FAT32 are power surge, improper shut down of PC, using combination keys and many more.
Here's a FAT32 File recovery process explained in steps:
- Download Demo version of this software and launch it in system
- Main screen will display "Deleted File Recovery" and "Lost File Recovery" option. Choose Lost File Recovery option as per your situation
- Select FAT32 drive and quickly recovered files will be displayed on your computer screen
- Saving of recovered files can be done only with the paid version of this tool
Precautions to be taken:
- Do keep multiple copies of important files
- Protect your system from external threats
- Avoid improper procedure for defragmentation of drives