How to Restore Uninstalled Programs on Windows 10?
Uninstalled a couple of programs that you thought you don't need anymore? Worry not, because SFWare data recovery software is designed to recover your programs aka .exe files in a simple and effective manner. Works with all Windows versions including Windows 10. Download a trial now!
Have you ever encountered a situation where you accidentally deleted a file, but later realized you need it? I am sure most of us have, right? Similar is the case with some downloaded programs on your computer. You may have uninstalled a program while clearing up junk on your computer but now you realize you need it. Is it possible to recover them on Windows 10?
Yes, it is certainly possible to recover uninstalled programs (.exe files) on your Windows 10 computer but only with the help of right tools like SFWare data recovery software. The software takes advantage of the fact that deleted files are never permanently removed from your system. Only the pointers/addresses to the particular file are deleted and hence recovery is possible. This is the principle on which SFWare file recovery mechanism is based on.
About SFWare data recovery software
SFWare data recovery software is a wonderful tool to recover all kinds of files like .exe files, Word and Excel documents, PDFs, PPTs, etc. The main advantage of SFWare over other data recovery solutions is that it works using a read only mechanism. Meaning the originality of your data along with its structure is maintained after recovery. So you will not find any surprises or changes in the recovered files.
More interesting features about SFWare File Recovery software
- Can be used to recover files from other storage devices like external hard drives, USB flash devices, SD cards in addition to your computers
- Can also be used for recovering deleted files, files deleted from the recycle bin or Shift + Deleted files
- Allows a free preview of files before recovery to evaluate the quality of recovery process
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Hi5 Software's Mac version is available with support for all latest OS versions including High Sierra
Procedure to recover uninstalled programs using SFWare file recovery software
- 1. Download and install SFWare file recovery software on your Windows 10 computer
- 2. Then select the option Recover Files in the main screen
- 3. Then you will find 2 options: one for recovering deleted files and other for recovering lost files. In this step, select Recover Deleted Files
- 4. Then choose the drive where your programs were uninstalled
- 5. From the list of files shown to you, select the program/s that you have uninstalled and want to recover. Hint: Look for a file with the '.exe' extension
- 6. You can have a free preview of the files in this stage
- 7. Finally, save the recovered file to a location of your choice
Precautionary measuresData loss can happen due to various reasons such as system crash, other disasters or just plain accidental deletion. Although it is impossible to avoid data loss, how we can stay protected is by having a backup. Backup is hands down the single most efficient way to be prepared and minimize the impact of data loss. Hence, it is advisable that you have a backup of all data on your system at all points in time.
Note: SFWare also offers a hard drive recovery tool to recover data from corrupt or damaged hard drives. Please refer the link given for more details on the product.