Permanently Deleted Files Recovery
Want to recover permanently deleted files from Windows computer? Relax and follow these simple two methods mentioned here; recovering files from previous verisons and restoring permanently deleted files using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software in few clicks.
You may like to use "Shift + Delete" button when you want to remove a file(s) from the computer, and some of you may have the habit of regularly emptying the Recycle Bin to clear up some junk files. However, files deleted in either of the situations will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered directly from Recycle Bin, which may trouble you further if you have deleted any important files. But, don't worry! Adopt these simple methods to retrieve permanently deleted files from computer.
Method #1: Using Previous Versions
When you delete a file(s) usng Shift and Delete keys or when files are permanenlty deleted, you can retrieve them from Previous Versions easily as long as you remember the name of the deleted file or folder. Here we will show you how to make it.
- Firstly, create a new file on the desktop and name it with the same name of the deleted file
- Right-click the file and choose "Restore previous versions". Here Windows will search for and list the previous versions of the permanently deleted files or folder with different times and dates
- Choose the latest one and click "Restore" to recover permanently deleted files or folder with ease
Method #2: Recover permanently deleted files using SFWare Deleted File Recovery
It is easy to restore permanently deleted files using SFWare Deleted File Recovering Program. This utility is developed by many industrial experts using an advanced algorithm and is well-know software for restoring permanently deleted files in a short interval of time. It is equipped with good user interface and hence even a novice can understand its easy steps for recovering deleted files. The process of deleted file retrieval is very quick, you can use free demo version of this tool as it shows the preview of all the recovered files before saving to the desired location. It supports in recovering permanently deleted files of any file types like .doc, .ppt, .mp3, .avi, .mp4, etc. Whatever might be the file type it may be, it can be restored easily by this program.
SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program has the ability to recover permanently deleted files due to above mentioned scenarios or due to other file deletion causes. Permanently deleted files recovery is not a big deal now, it is more easier that before. Try now...
Guidelines for recovering permanently deleted files from computer
Follow these simple steps...
- Download SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software on Windows computer (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/2008/2012)
- Successfully install and launchthe program
- Choose "Deleted File Recovery" option from the main screen
- Next screen request that you select the Drive from where you need to recover files and click on "Next"
- Software will start scanning and recovering process, once it is completed you will be able to view files in "Data View" and "File Type View" by clicking on "Preview" option
- Finally, choose the destination location and click on "Save" button
If you are a Mac user and have emptied Trash immediately after deleted files, you can recover deleted files from Mac Trash folder using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program for Mac.