Recovering Accidentally Deleted Word Files
Just assume that your Word document which you have been working for a month’s just disappeared. Don’t get panic. You might have moved that document to other place without your sense. On such situation, click on Windows 'Start' button, search and then select All Files and folders. Next type the name of your Word documents or simply .doc to get all your Word document present in your system. If you fail to find Word document then there is a possibility that you might have deleted it.
Deleted Word document from Windows OS gets stored in Recycle Bin folder. From this folder, recovering accidentally deleted Word files (DOC or DOCX) is easy without any issue. In worst case, you might have even deleted that file from the Windows Recycle Bin folder. Also you must not have emptied Recycle Bin. If you have done this, then erased Word file cannot be restored without any recovery tools.
Fortunately, even if you have emptied Recycle Bin you still have a chance to restore deleted Word documents. When this Word document is deleted from the PC drive then these files gets disappear. But their contents will not get destroyed immediately. Windows simply marks the space as inaccessible. Until this space is not overwritten you have the best possibility of recovering permanently deleted Word files using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program. This utility is designed with the inbuilt scanning algorithm that searches for the deleted Word file throughout the complete drive and then recovers them with the help of its innovative recovery engine.
Reasons for deletion of Word document:
- You can find many users who keep continue with the process of Empty Recycle Bin every time in order to make free space on the drive. If you click on “Empty Recycle Bin” option directly without checking its content then you end up with erasure of not only the Word file but also the other files which were stored in it
- Sometimes when you make use of Cut and Paste command files for deleting Word documents then the files might get deleted from the source location while file transferring process is disturbed due to any errors or sudden system shut down issue
- If you continue to delete Word files using Shift + Delete key combination on Windows then it results in deletion of Word file without moving it to Recycle Bin
- If you PC is infected from deadly viruses or if you connect any virus infected external drive to your PC then it deletes the Word file which is stored in the drive
Word file can get erased due to plenty of reasons other than the above mentioned scenarios. But there is nothing to get worried about this issue. There is chance where you can undelete Word files using SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software. User friendly interface of this utility helps even a novice to complete delete Word document (doc/docx) recovery process without facing any difficulty. Another main feature of this tool is that, it works on read only operation, hence you need not to get worried about your original file while scanning your drive and will restore deleted Word files.
Important features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program:
- Easily guides on how to recover deleted Word files from different file systems like FAT, FAT32, FAT16 and NTFS file formats on Windows OS
- It helps to recover text, formatting, fonts, OLE objects, images, style, hyperlinks, etc. as it was in original Word file
- Recovering permanently deleted Word files is easy from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.) with ease
- Deleted Word files from flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives will also be recovered/retrieved by this program
- This tool also aids in recovering deleted folders wihtin short span of time
- Supports to restore deleted Word documents of Office files like .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx created using Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2010