Restore DDR Memory Card Data
DDR (Double Data Rate) memory card is one among the advanced memory cards available today. DDR or DDR SDRAM memory card has many applications and it is most commonly used in the motherboard of the computer. However, just like any other memory card, data loss from DDR memory card is also inevitable.
You might have accidentally deleted files from the card, formatted it by mistake, and so on. under all these situations how to get back files from DDR memory card? Do you have a backup? If yes, then you can restore the files from the backup copy. If not, then are the files permanently lost? Well, no, with the help of Memory Card Recovery tool, it is possible to retrieve data from DDR memory card.
Recover Data from DDR Memory Card:
SFWare Digital Media Recovery software will recover data from DDR memory card in just few simple steps. Files deleted, lost, erased from the card will be restored in a safe and easy manner. The advanced scanning algorithms of the tool will scan the entire memory card and get back files from it. Moreover, because of its user-friendly interface even a new user can go about the recovery process with ease.
Steps to Retrieve Files from DDR Memory Card:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery software and install it on your system
- Connect DDR memory card to the system. Now launch the software.
- Choose "Recover Photos" option from first screen, and then go with either "Deleted Photo Recovery" or "Lost Photo Recovery" option depending on the data loss scenario
- Select DDR memory card from the list of drives and click "Next" option
- Scanning process now begins. Once it is completed, click on "Preview" option and save the recovered files.
More about SFWare Digital Media Recovery tool:
- The software recovers files deleted or lost from various types of memory cards like SD cards, XD cards, SDHC cards, CF cards, microSD cards, miniSD cards, and so on
- It supports recovery of various file types like photos, documents, video files, music files, etc., from memory cards
- Apart from memory cards, the application also restores files from hard drives, USB external drives, FireWire drives, and other storage mediums
- It also helps to recover deleted / lost photos and videos from Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, and other digital camera and camcorder brands
- It supports data recovery from Kingston SD card, Lexar, SanDisk, Transcend, HP, and many other memory card brands