Recovery of Deleted Videos from Digital Camera Memory Card
Question: Recently, I deleted my very important 3GP videos and finally the seriousness several hours later. Therefore, I tried to find software to recover them from my digital camera’s memory card since I had read something of the recovery stuff in some forums before. But I could not remember the detailed information. Can anyone help me?
Answer: The one and only solution to the above problem is SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software. But, before downloading just have a check whether you have extra copy of deleted videos. If not, then go ahead and download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Utility. It takes just 3-4 minutes to recover deleted videos from digital camera memory card using this amazing program. This app will find deleted video files on digital camera memory card with the same video quality as they were before deletion. It is very easy to use and even amateur can use this toolkit for restoring deleted videos on digital camera memory card. Be it a 3GP or some other video file format like MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, the program can easily handle the deletion issues. What’s more, there is no doubt that this utility is compatible with all major Windows and Mac operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
More Usage of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software
SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software is not only able to recover deleted videos from digital camera memory card, but also from wide range of storage devices like pen drives, internal and external hard drives, iPods, etc. The supported memory card types are: MMC, SD, MiniSD, Memory Stick, SM, MicroSD, CF Card, flash memory etc. However the software has the ability to recover deleted media files of various types. Along with deleted media files recovery, the app can be employed for lost video, audio, and image files recovery.
Well, the causes can be temporary and it is possible to find deleted video files on digital camera memory card from computer if you have necessary knowledge to do it.
Reasons for Video Deletion
- Unintentionally selecting ‘Delete All’ button while will erase all videos files that are saved on memory card
- Unexpectedly selecting and erasing important video files instead of unwanted videos from digital camera memory card
- Accidentally clicking on Format option instead of some other option after connecting the memory card of digital camera to system, will erase videos and other files present on camera
- Deleting memory card videos when the camera is connected to system will not move them to Recycle Bin and thus results in complete deletion
- There are chances of video files deletion, when digital camera memory card is infected by virus or malwares
Steps to retrieve erased video files on digital camera memory card
- Connect digital camera memory card to Windows or Mac computer
- Install SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program on the computer to which the card has been attached
- Launch the application
- Then choose “Deleted File Recovery” mode
- Again from the next screen, choose the memory card drive and click on “Next” button
- Deleted video files recovery will initiate
- The list of recovered videos along with other data will be displayed after the process
- Mark the videos which you want to restore and preview them using “Preview” option
- Finally, save the retrieved videos on desired location
- When digital camera memory card is connected to system do not delete any files
- Carefully view the files on camera, else it might create blunders