How to Recover Lost Photos from Nikon SD Card?
One of the most commonly asked questions by Nikon DSLR users is “how to recover lost photos from Nikon SD card?” And, here is the best solution for the problem –lost Nikon photo recovery from SD card.
Lost Photo Recovery from Nikon SD card…
With high-quality pictures and reliable performance, Nikon cameras are extensively used worldwide. Nikon DSLR camera stores RAW image files like NEF and other formats like JPEG and TIFF directly to the Nikon camera memory card say SD card. However, the loss of Nikon files on SD card may happen at any time, and in fact, it is inevitable.
Along with accidentally deleting photos from digital camera, there are many other things that result in the loss of your precious Nikon digital camera pictures on SD card.
Causes for Loss of Photos from Nikon SD Card:
SD Card Corruption: When the Nikon SD card has virus attack or the file system on it has been damaged or if it was handled improperly while ejecting or inserting to a computer, chances are there for SD card corruption, which then results in the loss of pictures present on it.
Interruptions during File Transfer: You can easily transfer photos from Nikon cameras to Windows computer. If at all any interruption occur during the transfer process, it may lead to picture loss.
Formatting SD Card Accidentally: Every camera is included with “Format Card” option. If this option executed unintentionally or mistakenly then you will lose all valuable photos from the Nikon SD card.
Camera Battery Issues: If your Nikon camera’s battery is low and you keep on clicking pictures and suddenly it got shut down! Then also photo loss chances are there.
However, you don’t worry! You can easily recover lost or deleted pictures from Nikon SD card in a few simple steps using SFWare Digital Media Recovery software on any on Windows computer or Mac machine. This handy Nikon photo recovery software for recovering Nikon images from SD card can restore Nikon NEF files as well as other RAW file formats like MOS, FFF, PEF, X3F, RAF, PXN, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, KDC, K25, DCR, 3FR, R3D, SRW, etc. produced by various camera models.
Remember: Avoid writing any new data to the SD card (like capturing new images or taking video shots) until and unless you perform lost Nikon photo recovery from SD card.
Steps to Recover Lost Nikon Photos from SD Card:
Step 1: Plug in Nikon camera SD card to a Windows system using a card reader, launch SFWare Digital Media Recovery software and click on Lost Photo Recovery button.
Step 2: Select the Nikon camera SD card drive and click on the Next. Mark Picture as file types in order to recover your photos from the Nikon SD card.
Step 3: After a deep scan, a list of recovered files will be displayed. Preview your restored Nikon images and Save recovered data to the computer HDD.
Features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Solution:
- Recover deleted photos or lost images from almost all series of Nikon camera (Nikon Coolpix, Nikon D50, Nikon D40, etc.)
- Easily retrieves JPEG, TIFF, IMG, EXIF, TIF, WEBP, PNG, GIF, BMP, JPG, PSD, and other image file formats from digital cameras
- As the name itself indicates, this data recovery software is an ideal toolkit for recovering various types lost or deleted files including videos, audios, photos, etc.
- Not only Nikon cameras, but it also recovers deleted photos from CF cards, used in Sony, Kodak, Samsung, Panasonic, and other digital camera brands
- The data recovery software can be installed on any versions of Windows operating systems including the latest - Windows 10
- Retrieve deleted or lost data from several storage devices like HDD, external hard drive, USB drive, Flash drive, micro SD card, CF card, SDXC card etc.
- Offers a free download of the handy recovery interface and free technical assistance to ease your data recovery process
Tips to Safeguard Your Important Photos:
- Purchase good brand and class SD cards
- Always keep a tab on your device’s battery level
- Transfer photos from camera to computer as a backup. Make sure the transfer process is free from disruptions!