Retrieve Lost Recording Files
“Hi everyone, I like to share one scenario by which I end up with loss of recording file. Last Sunday was really an unlucky day for me. I did a live recording of my sister’s marriage anniversary from my digital camera. I thought of copying that recorded video file into my PC hard drive to send to my other relatives. While transferring recorded file from camera card to system drive, suddenly there was a power failure due to which my PC gets terminated. Later I searched for that recorded file but it was not found either in PC drive or on the camera card. If anyone know how to recover recorded files then it will be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance”
Normally speaking, voice recordings which were lost from any storage drives have not been permanently erased from your drive. But instead your drive just removes the file from the internal flash memory and lists its space as available and reusable. Still there is a possibility of retrieving lost recording files if you act quickly.
What you must do to retrieve lost recording files?
When you lose any recording files from the storage drive, do not try to make any more voice recording on your drive. This is because it could minimize your chances of recovering recorded files. Use of right file recovery tool can definitely help you to restore lost recording files. You get a good solution on how to retrieve lost recording files using SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool. This application performs a full scan of your storage device and then retrieves lost recording file in minimum period of time.
Other situations where you lose recoding files:
- On some occasion you remove some recorded files from system drive and empty Recycle Bin folder during a regular computer cleanup. Later you realize that an important recording file has been removed accidentally
- Recorded files may also be deleted when you press “Delete All” button while previewing files from camcorders
- If you format the memory card by mistake then all the files including the recorded files gets erased from the memory card
- If your drive is infected from deadly viruses then it deletes the recorded files without giving any notification
Losing recoded files from storage drives like computer, SD card, digital camera is very upsetting. It might be the recorded files of treasured home movie or video show of family function. Use of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program makes the task of recovering lost recording files in few minutes. You can also recover media files with the help of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool in few clicks.
Steps to be followed to recover recorded files:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery and launch it on your computer
- You get a main screen that displays with two main options "Deleted Photo Recovery" and "Lost Photo Recovery". Choose “Lost Photo Recovery” option
- Select relevant drive from where you want to retrieve video files and click on "Next"
- Now the quick scanning of the drive and recovering process will take place. Recovered recorded files will be displayed
- Using "Preview" option, you can view retrieved files
- If you want to save restored video files from then you have to go for licensed version of this software
Features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program:
- You can retrieve deleted/formatted/lost recorded files from various Windows and Mac operating system based storage devices.
- Easily restores recorded files from internal hard drives, external hard drives, USB drives, memory card, mobile phone, digital camera, HD camcorder, Tablets, and other devices.
- Supports to retrieve raw image format like CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, DNG, KDC, K25.
- This tool facilitates you to retrieve audio and video files of the file type, MP3, AMR, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4B, M4A, AIFF and AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3G2, 3GP respectively.
- Support recovery of recorded files from FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 partitions.
- Effectively recovers lost photo format of different types like JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, etc.