Restore Pictures after Flash Card Error
Have you ever come across such situations, where your flash card displayed error message on system or other digital gadgets and make you to experience perilous loss of your precious photo files as well as others media files from that flash card? If yes then you might pretty pissed about your expensive photo files, isn’t it? Well, now it is the time to know about appropriate solution in order to perform photo recovery after flash card error.
Flash cards or memory cards are the most used secondary storage components in various portable devices like digital camera, mobile phones and others. The only negative aspect of flash cards is that it might get corrupt and throw several errors like “Card is not compatible”, “Card is full”, “Card has not formatted. Format it now” and many more errors on system or other devices. The main reasons for flash card corruption are virus attack or mishandling of the flash cards. However, the loss of photos after flash card error will be retrieved back using precise flash card recovery software like SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool.
These kind of errors on flash cards may force you to format that device, but lost photos from flash cards still remains on its actual memory location. Therefore, one can restore pictures after flash card error before that memory space is replaced by new files using Digital Media Recovery software. Also supports restoring of data from bad thumb drive, usb flash drive, external hard disk and many more storage devices.
Simple steps to recover photos after flash card error:
- Connect affected flash card to system via card reader
- Download and install SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software on that PC
- Run the application and stick to the onscreen operations
- Select “Lost Photo Recovery” to rescue lost or missing photos after flash card errors
- Now, the program scans and exhibits all the partitions present on the compter including the externally connected flash card
- Choose the drive that correspond to your flash card and hit “Next” option
- Tool examines the flash card fully and displays all of the lost photo files
- You can also check the recovered picture files using “Preview” option
- Finally save the rescued image on your desired location on system or other storage devices. It is highly suggested not to store retrieved files on same flash card to avoid data overwriting
- Avoid storing new files on the same flash card in order to achieve 100% recovery of photos
- Don’t use flash card on unauthentic systems or devices to protect its data from harmful viruses
- Make use of intended options while disconnecting flash card from the host device