How to Restore Pictures from Sony Alpha NEX-5 on Mac
Are you a Mac user and have accidentally deleted some important pictures from Sony Alpha NEX-5 camera or lost few images due to some manual errors or other kinds of errors?
Well, there is no need to get panic. It is possible to recover photos from Sony Alpha NEX-5 camera after they have been deleted or lost due to any reasons. All you need is a photo recovery program that works for Mac. Here, you can try SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software and can easily restore pictures from Sony Alpha NEX-5 camera.
Some of the well-known reasons for the loss of pictures from Sony camera are as follows:
- If you unknowingly press “Delete All” button on your Sony Alpha DSLR camera, then all the photos which have stored in that camera’s memory card will get deleted
- Sometimes you will get camera errors such as ‘the disk in drive is not formatted’ or ‘the card is not initialized ‘, in such case if you click on format option then entire photos which are stored in that memory card will get lost
- There are chances of photo loss from Sony Alpha DSLR camera’s memory card while transferring photos from card to some other devices due to some kind of interruptions
Software to recover photos from Sony Alpha NEX-5 DSLR camera
SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program is an efficient tool to recover deleted or loss photos from Sony Alpha NEX-5 storage card on Mac machines. You can restore deleted or lost photos, RAW images and other files from the camera memory card by using this utility. This application not only recovers photos, but also helps in recovering other media files such as videos, audios and other file formats. It assists you to get back photos from other models of Sony Alpha such as NEX-7, NEX-3, DSLR-A900, SLT- A99, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A100, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A330 and so on. In addition to Sony, it supports recovery of pictures from Fujifilm, Panasonic, Canon, Kodak and other brands of camera. Also, it helps to retrieve files from unrecognized memory card, inaccessible, crashed, corrupted storage media (like pen drives, memory stick, external hard drives). This tool works well with all the latest versions of Mac OS like OS X 10.5 (Leopard), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
Instructions to retrieve pictures from Sony Alpha NEX-5
SFWare Digital Media Recovery helps recover all your lost or deleted photos from Sony Alpha NEX-5. The recoverable image formats include BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF and TIFF. Connect Sony Alpha NEX camera or its memory card to Mac machine, and start retrieving lost photos from Sony Alpha NEX camera now.
- Download the photo recovery utility to your Mac and complete the installation
- Launch the application and follow the recovery procedure present on main screen to begin photo recovery operation
- On main window, you have two options, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” if you want to regain deleted pictures otherwise click on “Lost Photo Recovery” option to retrieve lost photos
- Now, this software scans entire system and displays list of all logical drives mounted in Mac computer, including your camera
- Select the drive representing your camera or memory card and click on “Next” option
- Utility starts retrieving pictures from the camera and shows the recovered images in two different views i.e., “File Type View” and “Data View”
- Use Preview option to view retrieved pictures. Finally, save restored images to your desired location accessible to Mac machine