Kingston SD Card Data Recovery Software
Kingston SD memory card is really uncompromised data storage device. It has an ability to store huge number of files and can be carried anywhere as it is easy portable device. Therefore Kingston SD card is well accepted by numerous users for its high performance. In addition to its benefits, you might also face data loss issues from Kingston SD card. For an example if you keep capturing photos one after the other without waiting it to be over Kingston SD card then the files may overlap and finally you end up with loss of images.
Unfortunately due to many other causes, users face data loss issues from Kingston SD card and start searching for the solution for how to recover its data? Losing files from Kingston SD card is really a nightmare. In order to solve this issue, you have to think of a best method to retrieve data on Kingston SD memory card.
How can you recover files from Kingston SD card?
Well, it is possible to restore files from Kingston SD card if you opt for good and trustworthy Kingston sd card data recovery software. You must get such an application that scans your Kingston SD card and allows you to recover lost or deleted files successfully without any interruptions.
Which tool to be used for performing Kingston sd card data recovery?
SFWare Digital Media Recovery is the perfect software that sorts out all data loss issues and help in recovering data from Kingston SD card in few clicks. It is designed and developed by many experts having years of experience in file recovery process. Moreover, SFWare software has inbuilt scanning technique that scans the complete Kingston SD card and lets you learn how to recover files from Kingston sd card with ease. It works on read-only methodology, hence your original files remains untouched while retrieving files from Kingston SD card.
Factors responsible for data loss on Kingston SD card:
- If you take out Kingston SD card suddenly from the digital camera while the media files are being downloading from the camera then it damages the file system and leads to data loss issue
- Continued to capture photos from camera while its battery is conking with low battery can lead to loss of files stored in it
- Ejecting Kingston SD memory card from the card reader when the files from the memory card are still opened on the PC also results in data loss issue
- Formatting Kingston SD card by accident or to get rid from format error deletes all the files which are preserved in it
Don’t worry about any issues that cause data loss from Kingston SD card. Use SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program that successfully helps in restoring data from Kingston SD memory card in few minutes.
Let us know more about SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software:
- SFWare Utility can retrieve files from different types of flash card devices like Micro SD card, SDHC, mini SD, CF cards, Memory Stick, USB flash drive, pen drive, FireWire drives, etc quickly
- Restores .mov, .avi, .jpg, .jpeg, .tiff, .png, AMR and other RAW images with few clicks
- This utility helps to recover photos from Canon digital camera quickly
- Other important factor is that, SFWare is completely free from deadly viruses. You can download this tool in your PC and restore data from Kingston SD card without any thoughts of virus attack
- In addition to with Kingston SD card you can even perform file recovery from other brands of SD card like SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Lexar, etc.
- SFWare Program provides you an option to preview recovered files before you save them back on the desired storage location
Guide on how to recover files from Kingston SD Card:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software from the given download buttons
- Connect Kingston SD Card
- Choose "Recover Photos" option from first screen and then go with either "Deleted Photo Recovery" or "Lost Photo Recovery" option
- Select connected Kingston SD Card drive and click "Next" option
- Recovery process starts, once it is finished click on "Preview" option and then click on "Save" button
- For saving recovered files from Kingston SD Card, licensed version should be activated