Recovering AMR Files from Memory Card after Deletion
Browsing to get the solution on how to recover deleted .amr files from memory card has become one of the serious issue for many of the users across the globe. AMR files that were stored in memory card can get deleted accidentally or else memory card can get damaged because of any specific error, in such type of instances, all the previously stored files including AMR files cannot be accessed further. At this point of time, there arises a need of deleted amr file recovery from memory card tool. One among the most prominent tool which has been designed to accomplish deleted AMR file recovery from memory card is SFWare Digital MediaRecovery Software. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to restore deleted AMR files on memory card irrespective of its loss scenarios.
Follow these steps to restore deleted AMR files from memory card:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Toolkit and install it to your PC. Once the installation is completed, run the application in order to start the recovery process
- Now connect the Memory card to recover AMR files deleted from memory card
- As soon as you run this program, you can see "Recover Photos" option and in the next screen you can find two major choices on the first screen which are “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- From those two options, select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option for recovering amr files from memory card after deletion
- Then you can see all the drive present and connected to your computer
- Select the one from where you need to retrieve deleted amr files from memory card
- Allow the utility to scan the selected disk and then pick recoverable files
- After completion of scanning process, you can pictuarize recovered media files using “Preview” option
- You can save it in a location that you prefer by purchasing its full licensed version
Prominent features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Toolkit:
- SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software supports recovery of deleted AMR files from memory cards of various types that includes CF card, xD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, etc.
- This utility helps to recover deleted AMR files from memory card from any data loss situations like file deletion, virus attack, improper use of card, etc.
- This utility software scans the entire drive and helps in recovering AMR files deleted from memory card instantly
- With the help of this application, you can easily perform Fujifilm data recovery by pursuing few simple steps
- SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program not only helps to recover deleted AMR files from memory card but also recovers other audio file formats such as MIDI, WAV, MP4, RA, M4A, AIF, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, etc.
- It has intuitive user interface that provides step by step procedure to recover deleted amr files from memory card
- Provides 24/7 customer support in case if you feel any difficulty while recovering deleted AMR files from memory card
- This utility is 100% free from harmful viruses
How AMR files gets deleted from memory card?
- Sometimes you might delete AMR files by mistake using Delete or Shift + Delete key combination while screening files from storage drive on your system
- When you are converting file extension of AMR file to another audio file format like .mp3, .wav, .wma etc to make it playable can sometimes leads to deletion of AMR file
- AMR files can get deleted after you attempt to format a memory card or other storage drive
- Improper method of removing memory chip while performing operations on AVI files
- Deletion of AMR files because of improper power supply when file transfer process is in process
- AMR audio file can get deleted from Memory card if it is infected from deadly viruses
As you encounter such unexpected deletion of AMR files, you need to act quick and make use of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program to recover deleted AMR files from memory card. Other than memory card, you can also employ this tool to retrieve AMR files from hard drives, iPods, camcorders and various other available storage devices.
- Always keep the backup your necessary AMR files on external storage devices to set aback data loss
- You must safeguard memory card from entry of viruses by not using it on infected PCs
- Do not use SD card while using it on gadgets to storage AMR files