Restore Deleted Movie Maker Files
“Recently, I turned old photos into a short movie on my parents 25th wedding anniversary using movie maker. Unfortunately that file got deleted while removing junk files from computer system. I deleted that files using Shift + Del combination keys thus it bypassed Recycle bin. I need that file back as I have prepared it with lots of efforts and I can’t afford to remake it. Please help me in getting solution on recovering movie maker files after deletion. Suggest me some good and trustworthy tool that will restore deleted movie maker files.”
It might be a heartbreaking situation after losing such precious file. You will be worried on how to recover deleted movie maker files without any damage to that file. No need to be sad, this tutorial will help you retrieve deleted movie maker files in less time. Just installing SFWare Digital Media Recovery Utility will help to learn how to recover deleted movie maker files with few simple mouse clicks. This software works by mean of scanning methodology and hence it helps to recover deleted movie maker files without any hurdles. SFWare Digital Media Recovery is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and Windows Server 2003 and 2008. SFWare is an application which will recover images, audios, RAW photos and many more. No other software tool is as good as SFWare Digital Media Recovery which will assists to restore deleted movie maker files on Windows or Mac and easily helps in recovering movie maker files after deletion.
Movie Maker is freeware video editing tool that helps users to create short movie introduced by Microsoft. It has many outstanding features that are built-in. Unluckily; you may face some situations where you lose precious files from desktop. There are many reasons for data loss where sometimes you cannot undelete files.
Causes for movie maker file deletion:
- Accidentally deleting files using command prompt or SHIFT+ DEL combination Keys
- Emptying Recycle Bin without verifying it
- Virus can also cause file deletion from your computer system
- There might be conflicts between installed third party application and Operating System
- Other reasons may be Bad sectors, system crash, sudden power off and many more
More guide on SFWare Digital Media Recovery:
- Ability to recover multimedia data of all file formats
- Easily executes Windows movie maker file recovery process
- Supports searching of files on based on its unique signature and gives an ultimate solution on how to recover unsaved movie maker file
- It works on read only mode hence do not alter actual one
- Ability to recover music files from ipod and other multimedia files from camera, video recorder, mobile phones and many more
- Capable to retrieve files from all brands of camera and camcorder
- Recovered files can be saved to any accessible drives on system or external device
Steps required to be followed:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software in your computer.
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option from the main screen and choose the drive from where Movie Maker files were deleted.
- Select the disk from which file was deleted.
- On completion of scanning process, preview recovered Movie Maker files using "Preview" option.
- Reserve restored file by purchasing full licensed version.
What are the useful precautions needed to be follow?
- Uphold regular backup of needed multimedia files
- Do not abruptly switch off system while working on any files
- Install good antivirus to your computer system
- Before emptying Recycle Bin always check the files in it