Recovering Deleted Photos on Windows 10
Literally, when any files including photos when simply deleted from Windows 10 system, they can be recovered from a folder called Recycle Bin. You are just required to double click on Recycle Bin icon followed by dragging and dropping the required pictures to the Windows 10 desktop. If this method couldn’t make any sense, then a reliable photo recovery tool will help you retrieve deleted photos on Windows 10.
Which tool to use for recovering deleted photos on Windows 10?
SFWare Digital Media Recovery, easy yet simple recovery software that helps you in restoring deleted photos from Windows 10 PC. Whether the photographs have been deleted accidentally or intentionally, SFWare Digital Media Recovery Application will help along the way on how to recover deleted photos on Windows 10 easily. Some of the circumstances under which SFWare can be employed for retrieving pictures are as follows…
- When the pictures are deleted mistakenly
- If you have erased photos by using SHIFT + DELETE keys
- If the images are deleted through command prompt
How to recover deleted photos on Windows 10 using SFWare Digital Media Program?
Well, the tool in discussion is 100% secure and no risks will be encountered during the recovery process. How to get it? Click the download button available in this page and you will get a trial version of the software. Now, you can proceed for the retrieval of deleted pictures by following these simple on-screen steps by your own.
Step-by-step guide to restore deleted photos from Windows 10
- Once done with downloading the toolkit, install and run it
- You will be displayed with three basic options – Recover Files, Recover Photos, and Recover Drives. Choose the appropriate one, i.e. “Recover Photos” for recovering deleted photos on Windows 10
- Now, the next screen displays two recovery modes – Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery. Hit on “Deleted Photo Recovery” for retrieving deleted photos from Windows 10 system
- Select the drive from where the photographs are to be recovered and click on “Next”
- Now, choose pictures option, mark the required image format and click on “Next”
- The program starts scanning the drive and after some the pictures retrieved will be displayed on screen
- Preview the restored images using “Preview” option
- Finally, to save the recovered photographs buy the licensed version of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Utility
Features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Utility
- The toolkit helps to perform deleted photos recovery on Windows 10 with other media files like songs and movies of various formats
- Its highly advanced scanning algorithm helps to recover various types of image formats – JPEG, TIFF, WPG, WMF, PSP, PSD, PNG, JIF, EMF, DWG, DRW, and so on
- The software retrieves all major digital RAW image formats - CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, 3FR, MRW, RAW, X3F, PEF, DNG, RAF, KDC, k25 and DCR) supported by various DSLR cameras
- Apart from Windows 10, the tool supports recovery of deleted photos from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
- Helps to recover digital media files from various storage devices like internal and external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, digital camera, iPods etc.
- Compatible to restore images from the devices formatted with FAT and NTFS file systems
- Apart from recovery of deleted pictures, the program will retrieve images lost due to emptying Recycle Bin, photos erased due to virus infections, pictures lost due to improper usage of cut-paste operation, etc.
- The wizard has been facilitated with user friendly options like “Save Recovery Session” to avoid rescanning of the drive, and “Compress Recovered Data” to compress the restored data and save the disk space
- You can also arrange the retrieved files according to name, size, type, and date
Make a note of these points…
- Stop using Windows 10 system once the pictures deleted from it
- Take a regular back up of important photographs
- Always disable the option “Don’t move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” of Recycle Bin folder