Issues with Android phone's SD Card / memory card:
One important fact is that Android phones are not completely problem free. As you keep saving number of crucial files including videos, sometimes you might end up with deletion of video files stored in it. Files including videos get stored in Android phone memory card and they get deleted for some known or unknown reasons.
How to get rid of video file deletion issues from Android memory card?
Video file deletion issues from Android memory card can be solved with the help of relevant third party Android file recovery software. You have get such an application that scans Android memory card and recovers deleted videos without affecting its quality. Well, one such application that solve this issues in right manner is
SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool.
About SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software:
SFWare Program is completely developed with inbuilt scanning methodology. It has an ability to scan Android's memory card completely and recovers deleted videos files in few minutes. As it works on read only methodology, it doesn’t modify your original file and hence processes deleted video recovery operation without affecting its quality. Its easy user interface helps even a novice to restore deleted videos from Android phone's memory card without facing any difficulty.
Causes for video file deletion from Android memory card:
- Unplanned deletion of videos: Think of a situation like you have some unwanted video files in Android memory card and you decide to delete those video files. While deleting such unwanted video files, you might select some important video files and hit on “Delete” option. This results in erasure of video files from Android memory card
- Videos deleted by restore factory settings: Sometimes you might accidentally press “restore factory settings” without knowing that it deletes video files from Android memory card
- Unsuspectingly format: Formatting Android Memory card by mistake or to get rid of format errors deletes all the files including the video files which are stored in Android memory card
Let the video files can get deleted by any of the above reasons or the others, SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program is there for your assistance. Just download this SFWare application in your computer and start recovering deleted videos from Android memory card in few minutes.
More about SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool:
- You can employ this application to retrieve deleted video files from different manufacturing brands of Android phone and tablets SD cards or memory card's such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google phone, Acer, Karbonn and others
- Along with deleted video files, SFWare tool also supports to retrieve media files like photos, music, RAW images and others from Android Smartphone memory card
- You can easily
recover deleted pictures from Nikon Coolpix camera within few minutes
- You can easily restore deleted video files from both internal as well as external memory of your Android phone and recovers deleted videos with ease
- SFWare Software lets you to recover deleted videos from Android models of Samsung Google Nexus, Motorola, Micromax, Sony etc. running on Froyo, Ice cream sandwich, Ginger Bread and Jelly Bean Android Operating System
- With the help of this SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool, you can restore deleted video files from Android phone on Windows OS of different versions such as Windows 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10
Tutorial to recover videos from Android phone's memory card:
- Download and install 'SFWare Digital Media Recovery' Tool on your system
- Connect your Android phone's SD card to software installed system
- Run the installed software, and select 'Recover Photos' option
- From the second screen select 'Deleted Photo Recovery' option for retrieving deleted videos from Android phone's memory card or from SD cards
- In the next screen tool will ask you to select from which you want to recover videos, choose externally connected SD card / memory card disk and click on 'Next' option
- Software starts recovering deleted videos from Android phone's memory card...
- View recovered videos using 'Preview' option
- For saving retrieved video files, you will have to opt licensed version. Buy the full version and get access to 'Save' button