Restoring Photos from Olympus OMD EM10 Digital Camera
Olympus OMD EM10 camera has ultra-compact stylish body. As it has high performance sensor and image processor, it gives class leading image quality. Olympus camera of OMD EM10 series has interchangeable lens with a stylish design and high performance which helps to capture beautiful moments. Along with so many advantageous features, Olympus OMD EM10 camera also has disadvantage of losing photos stored in it. One such common issue that is faced on Olympus OMD EM10 camera is photo loss.
Nowadays you can find lots of reasons which are responsible for losing pictures from Olympus OMD EM10 camera. On such situation, it is necessary to find a way on recovery of photos from Olympus OMD EM10 camera. One important thing which you can follow up with precautions before photo recovery on Olympus OMD EM10 camera is to stop using camera until you have recovered lost pictures. This is because to prevent any sort of overwriting that hampers deleted photos. If you have maintained a proper backup of required photo files then it is very easy to restore them at the desired storage location. If you are not up with any kind of backup facility then you have to get a reliable photo recovery tool. In this tutorial you get complete details on how to recover photos from Olympus omd em10 using this application which can be applied for recovery of photos from Olympus OMD EM10 camera.
Tool to retrieve photos from Olympus OM-D E-M10 digital camera:
To recover photos from Olympus OM-D E-M10 camera you have to use SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software. One useful feature of this application is that this tool makes photo recovery process easy and hassle free. You need not to have more technical knowledge because it executes simple steps that could be understood even by novice for recovering photos from Olympus omd em10. SFWare is professional and powerful Olympus digital camera photo recovery software that works on read only methodology. It has inbuilt scanning technology that scans the entire drive to restore photos from Olympus OMD EM10 camera.
Causes for loss/deletion of photos from Olympus cameras:
- Photo files get deleted after Olympus OMD EM10 camera memory card formatting
- Occurrence of memory card error makes image files on Olympus OMD EM10 camera inaccessible or corrupt
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 camera memory card pictures turns into shortcut after intrusion of deadly viruses. Sometimes these viruses also deletes important photo files without giving any notification
- Unintentional deletion of pictures from Olympus OMD EM10 camera rather than deleting other unwanted files
Important features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool:
- SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool recovers various photo file formats like JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Other than basic photo file formats SFWare also supports RAW picture format of Olympus OMD EM10 digital camera
- With the help of SFWare Tool, you can effortlessly recover deleted photos from Sony camera with ease
- Helps to retrieve pictures from all Olympus digital cameras like Olympus OMD-EM5, E-PL5, TG-2, SZ-31, etc.
- You can also restore popular audio file formats - MP3, MP4, AMR, etc. video file formats - AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, etc with the help of this SFWare program
- Photos will also be recovered from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), FireWire drives, USB devices, Flash memory cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.) etc with the help of this SFWare tool
Simple steps to recover photos from Olympus Camera:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery software and run it in your computer
- You get a main screen displaying "Deleted Photo Recovery" and "Lost Photo Recovery" option
- Select appropriate option according to photo loss/deletion issue
- Choose the drive from which photos were deleted
- Scanning process gets executed and displays all recovered photos
- You can view restored files can be viewed using "Preview" option
- If you want to save retrieved pictures then you have to go for licensed form of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software and click on "Save" option