Recover Photos/Videos Lost during Windows Upgrade
Nowadays you can see many users upgrade their Windows Operating system to newly launched OS. By executing this process, they can make use of new and advanced features of new upgraded Windows Operating System. Most of you use Windows drive for storing their lively photos and video clips. Unfortunately OS upgrade would be a great disaster if they didn’t complete the task in a proper manner.
Issue with Windows Upgrade
One of the common issue with Windows Upgrade operation is the fear of losing important media files of photos and videos. Along with this photos or videos, many other files goes missing or files which are associated with certain program gets deleted. On performing Windows OS upgrade, it would overwrite your C drive and may change partition table or delete some incompatible files and programs. If you have kept photo files in “My Documents” or on the “Desktop” for quick viewing the files then it will be erased once the upgrade process is completed.
Other causes that lead to loss of photo/video while upgrading
- Operating system crash or break down
- Inaccessibility of hard drive due to some errors
- Incorrect execution of Windows upgrade process
- Occurrence of errors in file system of the hard drive
Is it possible to recover photos/videos after Windows Upgrade?
Yes, still there are possibilities where you can restore lost pictures or videos files after Windows OS up-gradation process. After Windows upgrade operation, files are not permanently deleted but only the file table gets modified and the file space will be marked as free. Until and unless the space is not overwritten by other new files, you can successfully retrieve lost photos/videos from Windows OS.
How to restore lost photos/videos during Windows Upgrade?
One easy method to recover lost photos/videos after Windows upgrade is through backup. This is one of the most important step and is always recommended before proceedings to action of Windows upgrade. But in case if you fail to have an updated backup facility then again it would be an issue.
Don’t worry use of reliable third party photo recovery software can sort you out of this issue. In such situations SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software comes your help. SFWare program helps you to restore lost photos/videos after Windows OS upgrade with ease. This utility efficiently handles photo loss scenarios and recovers them without altering the original files. SFWare Digital Media Recovery Application is an advanced and useful recovery tool that helps you get rid of all your data loss issue after Windows upgrade.
More about SFWare Digital Media Recovery Wizard
- Recovers photos/videos from different type of hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, SSD etc.
- Photos and video files from flash memory cards like SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, Memory stick etc, external USB hard drives and FireWire drives can be recovered with SFWare Software
- Compatible with all hard drive manufacturers like Apple, LaCie, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, Buffalo, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Imation, Sony, Toshiba, Iomega, Kingston, SanDisk, Seagate, Transcend, Western Digital etc. for data recovery
- Supports all latest versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 & 2008 Servers to retrieve lost videos from Computer after Windows upgrade
- Facilitates “Preview” option so that you can view your recovered photo/video files prior to restoration
- All the restored files can be stored on any storage device
How to avoid photo/video loss during Windows upgrade?
- Strongly recommended to copy and backup all your important photo and video files before upgrading your Windows Operating System
- Usually Windows upgrade is not a good option, therefore you must think twice or thrice before executing Windows upgrading process
- Never try to store any new data to your hard disk after data loss situation
- Always check for the hardware requirements before upgrading Windows OS