RAW CR2 File Recovery from SD Card
“I had formatted my Canon camera’s SD card with RAW CR2 files present in it. I wasn’t worried because I thought I can get back the erased RAW files by using some Photo Recovery software. Unfortunately, to my surprise, I wasn’t able to recover my RAW files. None of the programs could recover RAW files from SD card. They were only capable of recovering TIFF, JPEG, and few other photo file formats. I’m extremely worried now!”
There are many softwares available which says CR2 files can be recovered from SD card. But when you try to recover your files, you end up with disappointment. If you are thinking that your CR2 files are erased permanently, then here’s good news. SFWare Digital Media Recovery software will retrieve RAW CR2 files from Canon camera’s SD card. The tool helps to restore deleted, lost, or erased CR2 files in just few minutes.
Here are the Steps to Restore RAW CR2 Files from SD Card:
Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery software on your system. Install the application. Connect the SD card to the system. Run the software and follow the instructions to recover CR2 files from SD card.
- On the main screen, select Recover Photos option
- In the next screen, choose between Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery based on the data loss scenario
- Select the drive from which CR2 files have to be recovered i.e. the SD card, and click Next
- When the recovery process is completed, a list of retrieved files will be displayed. Preview the files and save required ones on a location of your choice.
SFWare Digital Media Recovery tool not only helps to get back CR2 or CRW files from Canon SD card, but it also recovers images from other camera / camcorder brands like Nikon, Sony, Kodak, Samsung, Olympus, and many more. Even deleted or missing video files from various digital cameras can be recovered. The utility supports photo recovery from microSD card, CF card, XD card, SDHC card, and other memory cards.
Let’s see few Reasons for Losing CR2 Files from SD card:
- Deleting RAW CR2 files accidentally from the card
- Formatting Canon SD card by mistake, when it is connected to the system
- SD memory card corruption
- Interruptions while transferring files from SD card to another storage medium
Under all such situations, SFWare Digital Media Recovery application helps to restore your RAW files. Even deleted or lost music files, videos, photos from hard drives, external USB drives, memory cards, etc., can be recovered in no time.