Recovering Data from Bad Thumb Drive
Present market is being ruled by the electronic multimedia gadgets, which includes a wide range of products like smartphones, laptops, digital cameras, iPods, storage devices, etc. Many of these gadgets make use of flash memory cards in order to store their stuffs in it. Thumb Drive is one such storage device which uses flash memory for functioning. Use of it is wide world famous. One can store any kinds of data in it such as it may be images, personal or official data, music files, videos and many other data can be saved in it and carry it along with you wherever you want.
Sometimes you may come across such cases wherein you may lose data stored from thumb drive due to several unfortunate reasons. If you’re one among them and searching for a way to perform data recovery from bad thumb drive, then SFWare Digital Media Recovery will help you all the way to restore data from bad thumb drive. Before I take you to the recovery steps, lets us see some of the commonly occurring situations wherein you end up losing files from thumb drive:
- Unknowingly deleting thumb drive data while removing unwanted files from it
- Formatting the drive many times without taking the data backup
- If the thumb drive file system is corrupted, then it might damage the entire drive along with the stored data
- Due to virus infection you may face the loss of data from thumb drive
- While transferring data from thumb drive to any other drive, if the process is followed improperly then it may results in loss of data from thumb drive
- Since thumb drives are portable in nature, so there are high chances that card may get corrupted or damaged due to improper ejection method while transfer process is going on
All the above reasons for losing data from bad thumb drive can be resolved with the help of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Application with utmost ease.
SFWare Digital Media Recovery software will be recommended to retrieve data off bad thumb drive which will be done in a couple of easy steps. It can even restore data from formatted or partitioned drives with all the data stored back on that disk easily. Some of the exceptional features of this tool are:
- Award winning recovery software used for recovering data from bad thumb drive
- Easy, quick and safe
- Free demo version of this toolkit is available for free
- Supports Windows and Mac Operating Systems very well
- Facilitated with “Preview” option to view the thumb drive recovered data
- “Save Recovery Session” will help you start and restart the scanning process
- View the retrieved data using “Data Type View” or “File Type View”
SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool is one of the best tool to restore data off bad thumb drive, using its powerful scanning search engine it will recover data from bad flash drive in a short interval of time. It has an ability to recover data from bad thumb drive that will detect and recover 300 different files types such as Image files, Audio files, Videos, and other important documents with ease. Helps you retrieve data from Kingston SD Card and also other brands of flash drives and all different types of files with different file formats such as JPG, MPEG, JPEG, GIF, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, PPT, PDF, XML, and many other files in a short interval of time.
It works on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXFAT, NTFS5 file system having SCSI, SATA, ATA, IDE hard drive interfaces. Using this software you not only recover data from thumb drive but can also make use for recovering files from internal hard drive as well as from external storage devices in few simple steps. You can use this recovery application to restore deleted, lost or formatted files from storage devices like Memory cards types like SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC, etc. Fire Wire Drives, and many more.
Steps to Recover Data from Thumb Drive:
- Download and Run the tool
- Connect the thumb drive externally to the software installed computer
- Select "Recover Photos" option and then choose either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option
- Select Thumb Drive and click on "Next"
- View recovered data using "Preview" option and save using "Save" button