Lost Image Folder Recovery
Are you one of those many faces who lost their important image folder? A national survey conducted by professional photographers of America reveals that about 42% of people will probably look back and wonder where those bunch of image folders of their childhood, holiday get-togethers, relatives and friends have gone! Why? The photos are missing and they haven’t posses any backup. In fact, most of the folks store their image folders in digital form on computers or other storage devices.
Well, such unfortunate realities has given SFWare an opportunity to create a program that will help photo loss victims to bring back missing image folder stored on computers, digital cameras, phones, memory cards, iPods, etc. SFWare Digital Media Recovery is the software that has made recovering missing image folder an easy and swift task on Windows platform for all the users irrespective of techies and non- techies. So, here are those simplest ever steps for how to restore lost image folder.
Guide for lost image folder recovery through SFWare Digital Media Recovery Application
Before proceeding, make sure that you have stopped using the device from where the image folder is missing!
- Download and install trial version of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software on Windows system by logging in as local system administrator
- As soon as the installation process gets completed, you are provided with the shortcut icon on the desktop
- Attach the device from where you want to recover missing pictures folder to the system and launch the program and then follow the instructions that are provided on main screen of the tool
- “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” are the options present on the main screen; select the latter one
- Once the option is selected, you are provided with drives present in the computer
- Select the one from where image folder is lost and proceed to next window
- Here, you can either choose particular file types or select “Skip” button to start recovering the entire drive
- On completion, the recovered image files and folders are listed and can be previewed before purchasing the software saving restored data on desired destination location
Here are some of the tips recommended to avoid falling into the photo loss disasters
Many surveys have revealed some eye opening statistics about the loss of pictures due to people’s carelessness. So devote some place for all your important data on more than one storage device (backup) and avoid devastating moments.
Further, it is suggested not to save the files restored through the data recovery software o the same device from where it has been recovered. Even sometimes, viruses are the main culprits to harm data, so install good antivirus application on your systems to get rid of this issue.
Features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Application
SFWare Digital Media Recovery, a piece of program that ranges from easy and simple interface to advanced recovery algorithms. It is the suitable choice to retrieve missing photos folder. Apart from images, it will recover videos and audio files. Most of the professionals as well as home users have already used this program and have found very good results. We can say that the toolkit is the complete package for restoring multimedia files of various formats. Further, it recovers deleted photos on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012. Few other features of this utility are…
- Get back different kinds of image formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Supports recovery of RAW pictures of different digital photo cameras like CANON (CRW, CR2), NIKON (NEF), SONY (SR2, SRF), OLYMPUS (ORF), MINOLTA (MRW), and more
- Recovers image folder from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file system based devices
- Restore pictures from external and internal HDD, SD cards, MMC cards, SDHC cards, XD cards, CF cards, Pen drives, iPods, etc.