In order to manage and store large volumes of data, day by day the demand for external hard drive among Windows and Mac PC users is increasing. It is extensively used to transfer huge volume of data between computers. Interruptions during data transfer or due to corruptions external hard drives are highly vulnerable to data loss. In such cases, data recovery experts suggest not to use the external drive to read or write data until the recovery process is completed using a proficient external hard drive data recovery software.
To recover lost or deleted data from external hard drive, it is recommended to use SFWare external hard disk recovery on Mac or Windows.
SFWare external hard drive data recovery software is one of the most trusted data recovery software used by majority of PC users. Extensive search algorithm of this tool has maintained consistency in recovering all of the of lost or deleted data from external storage devices.
Features And Scenarios:
SFWare External Hard Drive Data recovery tool:
- Recovers deleted or lost data from external storage devices
- SFWare data recovery tool assists you to restore data from formatted or re-formatted external hard drives or SSD
- Helpful to restore data from corrupt or damaged external hard drive
- This tool recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+ file systems.
- Recovers document, video, audio, image, system files.
- In SFWare external hard disk recovery software, an option is available to add custom file type and recover related files from external hard drives
- It also supports data recovery from external hard drive, internal hard drives, SSD, USB drive, SD Cards and other form of storage devices.
Data loss scenarios supported by SFWare External Hard Drive Data Recovery tool:
Accidental deletion of files:
Windows and Mac PC users are prone to lose the data due to accidental deletion from the storage devices. Recover deleted files from external hard drive or to restore shift + deleted files is a tedious task for the users. The recovery process is made simple by SFWare external hard drive data recovery tool.
Formatting or re-formatting drive:
It is common among the users to format the brand new users external drive, but sometimes users tend to hard format the drive without taking data backup and it results in data loss. Changing the file system FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+ of the drive also causes data loss. In this data loss scenarios, SFWare external hard drive recovery tool can be used to restore the data.
Abrupt un-plugging of drive:
Whenever the external hard drive is in use, improper ejection of the drive results in data loss or malfunction of the device. At the time of improper un-plugging the device, data transferring from PC to external hard drive might be lost. Recovering of lost data is only possible by using external hard drive recovery software.
External hard drives or any storage device is built with minute sectors. Each sector is used to store data in the device. Whenever a sector becomes unreadable, it does not allow the OS to read or write any information. So the data becomes inaccessible to the user. SFWare external hard drive recovery tool is built with extensive search algorithm to recover data from bad sector.
Electronic devices operated with software are prone to malware attack. A minute malicious software can cause severe damage to the device and the data stored in the device disappears without a notice to the user.
External hard drives are manufactured with fragile materials, rough handling of the device causes damage to the casing and connectors of the device. Any minute disconnection between the outer case and core device leads to “external hard drive not detected error”. In such cases, it is advised to use external hard drive dock and to recover data by SFWare external hard drive recovery tool.
A sudden power failure or a surge interrupts the functioning of the external hard drive. This affects the data stored in the device and it also leads to data loss due to unsaved documents. Versions of the documents can be recovered using SFWare external hard drive recovery tool.
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32-bit or 64-bit PC
- File systems – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+
External hard drive recovery: How to restore data from external hard drive?
To recover data from external hard drive, you have to download and install SFWare external hard drive recovery tool on Windows or Mac PC
- Step 1: Connect External Hard Drive to Windows or Mac computer. Now launch SFWare External Hard Drive Data Recovery tool
- Step 2: From the list of drives, choose the External Hard Drive to restore data.
Now the tool runs search algorithm on selected search algorithm, it will take few minutes to load the recoverable files.
- Step 3: Once the scanning process is over, software displays complete set of recoverable files on the screen.
Use Data View or File Type View to navigate across the files to recovered from affected external hard drive.
- Step 4: If you want to continue the recovery process later, Use Save Recovery Session option to save it on your Windows or Mac PC and resume it using Open Recovery Session.
- Step 5: Select the files you want to recover and click next. You can choose the destination drive to save the recovered files.
Caution: It is recommended not to use same external hard drive to save the recovered files. Using it will reduce the chances of restoring entire lost or deleted data from the external hard drive.
As you have successfully recovered data from external hard drive, if you have missed to restore any important files. Use Open Recovery Session option to go back and recover the file from external hard drive.
Select Physical Drive - Fig 2
Recovery Scanning - Fig 3
Preview Recovered Files - Fig 4
Why SFWare external hard drive data recovery?
- Extensive search algorithm:
SFWare external hard drive recovery tool is built with an extensive search algorithm, which uplifts the recover process of the software to look beyond sectors of the external hard drive. This enables the tool to attain 100% data recovery from any kind of external storage device.
- Custom file type:
An advanced feature of SFWare external hard drive recovery software is that the user can add a custom file type to the software and recover its associated files. Over 300+ file types are inbuilt in the software, which results in efficient data recovery and enhanced user experience.
- Universal recovery:
SFWare external hard drive data recovery tool is available for both Windows and Mac computers. It compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, the Mac version also supports the latest Mac OS Mojave. Recovers data from all hard drive brands such as Sony, Samsung, WD, Toshiba, Transcend, seagate etc.