There are many situations in which you may end up losing data from hard drives. For instance, severe corruption in the hard drive can make it RAW/inaccessible and lead to data loss. In other cases, formatting or incorrectly partitioning a hard drive may be the cause. Even virus/malware or third party partitioning tools can cause issues and lead to data loss.
No matter what the situation, SFWare hard drive recovery tool is the best choice. The software makes use of the fact that data still remains on the hard drive after format or partitioning. It's algorithms crawl through every sector of the hard drive, finds the lost data and recovers them.
SFWare, a simple solution to even the most complex hard drive data loss situations like corruption, bad sectors or improper partitioning. From recovering deleted files to creating disk images, the tool is perfect for hard drive recovery! Download Now!
Features And Scenarios
SFWare Hard Drive Recovery tool:
- Aids in recovering data from corrupted/inaccessible/RAW hard drives
- Recovers data from formatted/re-formatted hard drives
- Also recovers data from non-bootable/crashed hard drives
- Supports recovery from HDD’s and SSD’s with SATA, SCSI or IDE interfaces
- Supports all file systems like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, HFS and HFSX.
- Allows free preview of recovered data from hard drives
- Offers the most user-friendly approach to recover hard drive data.
- Allows recovery of documents of all formats like Word, Excel, PPT’s, archives, images, videos, audio files and more.
- This advanced utility is intended for both Windows and Mac with support for all latest versions
Hard Drive Data Loss Scenarios:
- Formatting: Human errors like selecting a wrong drive during formatting causes unintended data loss. In other cases, errors such as ‘The disk in drive D: needs formatting. Do you want to format it now?’ will prompt you to format the drive. They normally occur due to severe corruption. If you click ‘Yes’ and proceed with formatting, you will end up losing data on the entire partition.
- Corruption: This is one of the most common issues that occur in hard drives. It occurs due to power failure at the time of writing to the disk or due to some software glitches.
In case of external hard drives, it usually occurs due to pulling out the device in the middle of a data transfer. Hence, it is always recommended that you use the Safely Remove Hardware option.
- Bad sectors: Bad sectors are caused due to logical errors/corruption or due to physical damage to the drive. If data loss is caused due to physical damage, it cannot be recovered.
However, if bad sectors are caused due to logical errors, you can easily create a disk image using SFWare hard drive recovery tool. The disk image omits the bad sectors and makes an image of the disk. This image can be used to restore data.
- Disk Management errors: Adding or removing partitions, resizing them are all complex processes that needs to be performed with extra caution. Even small errors while performing them can cause data loss. Also, using free unreliable disk management tools may cause issues and data loss.
- Virus/malware: Harmful virus/malware are always a threat to the computer and hard drive. It may render the hard drive inaccessible and also destroy data on it.
Why choose SFWare Hard Drive Recovery?
SFWare hard drive recovery tool offers the best way to recover data from hard drives. It works when your hard drive is displaying corrupt error messages, shows RAW in disk management, or turned inaccessible. Plus, it also recovers data when you have formatted/re-formatted your hard drives.
With fast and efficient scanning techniques, SFWare dives into each and every sector of your drive to find lost files. Once scanning completes, it identifies and recovers all kinds of files using unique signatures.
Being a highly compatible tool, SFWare supports recovery from both internal & external hard drives, and also other storage devices like USB flash drives, SD cards, iPods etc.
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32-bit or 64-bit PC
- File systems – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+
Steps to Perform Hard Drive Recovery
- Download and complete the installation of SFWare hard drive recovery software on your computer
- Launch the software and wait for the main screen to appear
- From the main screen, select Partition Recovery or Formatted Recovery depending on the situation you are facing. To recover formatted hard drives, select Formatted Recovery, otherwise select Partition Recovery
Note: If you want to recover data from non-booting or dead hard drives, remove the hard drive from your system first. Connect it to a healthy system as an external device and then perform data recovery.
- In the next screen, select the drive from which you want to recover data
If you want to continue this recovery session later, use Save Recovery Session option to save and Open Recovery Session option to resume the session
- The software scans the selected drive and displays all the found files
- You can use the File Type View or the Data Type View option to view recovered files. File Type View allows you to view files based on file types and Data Type View allow you to view recovered files based on the standard structure
- Preview the files by double clicking on them and save in any desired location
Now you have successfully recovered deleted or lost files from Windows or Mac SSD. If you have missed to select any files to recover, you can restart the recovery session by using the open recovery session option.
Select Physical Drive - Fig 2
Recovery Scanning - Fig 3
Preview Recovered Files - Fig 4