SFWare OST to PST Conversion
- Engineered with smart conversion functionality to transfer OST to PST
- Migrate OST to PST and then instantly restore Exchange mailbox
- Email recovery along with its meta data like To, From, Cc, Bcc, Date and Time
- Export converted items to a newly created PST at user specified location
OST file gets created when the users access their mailboxes in Outlook environment by allowing caching mode option as enabled. These OST files stores mailbox data of Exchange server in a local machine allowing the users to continue their work even when there is no connection with Exchange server. But, often, due to some reasons users are supposed to convert Outlook OST files into PST. Conversion of OST files to PST is indeed a difficult job! So, to make it easy, SFWare OST to PST Conversion tool should be employed.
When is OST to PST file Conversion Required?
Orphan OST File: If the Exchange account associated with OST file is in active mode, only then it is possible to access OST file. If the parent Exchange account is corrupted or deleted, then OST file is considered as orphan. The users may get errors when trying to access this orphan OST and finds a need to convert OST file into PST file.
Exchange Database exceeds size limit: In Microsoft Exchange, mailbox and other public folder are stored in a single database and this database is configured to a certain limit. When the size of the database exceeds when compared to the configured size, users will find difficulty in accessing OST files. This appears as a need for OST to PST converter.
MAPI Bindings of OST File: OST files and its attributes can be accessed only with the original MAPI profile that created it. Sometimes, frequent job changing activities makes you to take all your OST files, email, and contacts from the company’s Exchange account and delete the account. When you try to use such OST files at your home or any other location, you will fail to access. So, OST PST conversion can be helpful as once emails are transferred to PST file and can be accessed on any other systems by importing in MS Outlook application.
How SFWare is Useful to Converting OST to PST?
SFWare OST to PST conversion is a highly advanced Microsoft Exchange OST conversion Software which has been introduced to convert any inaccessible, corrupt, error throwing OST files to PST files. Once the conversion is done, automatically all the emails, notes, journals, calendars, RSS feeds, schedules, remainders etc present on OST file can be recovered.
- Converts any healthy OST file into PST file by recovering all the attributes
- Repair damaged or corrupted OST file easily
- Conversion of password protected or encrypted OST files created on any MS Outlook version is possible
- While OST conversion, maintain the original folder structure of Outlook OST file and does not modify it
- Automated search scans the location of the OST file stored on the computer
- User friendly approach that helps in easy conversion of OST files into PST files
Today’s Small investment is Tomorrow’s Big Asset!
On purchasing SFWare OST to PST Conversion Application, one can able to convert corrupted or healthy OST and get back the complete set of emails, contacts and other attribute information. Users can also have a preview over the output of OST conversion to PST. Even, this software can be preserved on Windows PC and used as many times as there is a requirement of converting OST files to PST. For queries related to the product, there is always a technical support team at 24/7.
- Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32bit or 64bit PC
- Supported Microsoft Exchange Versions
- Microsoft Exchange 5.0
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange 2000
- Microsoft Exchange 2003
- Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
How to Convert OST File to PST
- Download SFWare OST to PST Conversion Software
- Launch and start the tool, from the main screen you can see two main options "Open OST File" and "Find OST File"
- Open OST File - Click on this option to select inaccessible, corrupt or damaged Outlook OST file
- Find OST File - Use this option when you're not aware of the OST file path, where exactly the file is located in your system
- Now choose the path, where you wish to store repaired OST to PST file, you can use "Browse" option for this
- Software start scanning, repairing and converting OST file to healthy working Outlook PST file
- And That's it, you can now use the converted PST file
New Info is Here
SFWare OST to PST Conversion Toolkit helps you to convert any corrupted, damaged, inaccessible Microsoft Exchange OST file to PST file with few easy steps and access all attributes of Outlook application
Wondering on how to fix OST file? Well, you can use SFWare OST to PST Conversion Program for repairing corrupt or damage Outlook OST file effortlessly
Using this one software you can easily convert Outlook 2007 .ost file to .pst file easily. Converter is easy to use and can install on all versions of Windows OS.
SFWare OST to PST Converter Tool will help you easily convert MS Outlook 2013 .ost file to .pst file in few minutes. Simple and easy to use.
Cannot access OST file in Outlook? Finding ways to open OST file? Then check this editorial and find several ways to access your OST file on Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 versions
Facing OST is in use and cannot be accessed error? Don’t worry! This article has three different methods to fix the error. Go here and try them.
This page discusses about how to fix “Unable to expand folder” error of Offline Storage Table. You can get simple steps to set the folder visible option as well as steps to run Inbox Repair Tool to resolve synchronization errors of OST file.
Facing synchronization errors after migrating MS-Exchange Mailbox? Here is the solution.