Partitioning is a process that is done with best interest of making better usage of the storage space available on hard drive. Any damage to this partition can result in a serious data loss. Be it accidentally deleted partition or a lost partition, recovering the partition is a risky job to do.
However, making use of a partition recovery tool can make the process of recovering lost partition risk free.
Is it possible to recover partition from Mac and Windows?
With a professional partition recovery tool, it is possible to recover partition irrespective of operating system. Be it Mac or Windows operating system performing partition recovery is not problem when you have a partition recovery software. Wondering how is it possible to recover data from deleted or lost partition?
What happens when you accidentally delete or lose a partition? The data on the partition is not completely erased from your hard drive instead it is marked as ready to be overwritten. Hence to increase the chances of recovering partition data you have to stop using the computer once you have lost partition. Then you can use a trusted partition recovery software.
SFWare Partition Recovery Tool is the most recommended tool across both Mac and Windows Operating system. The advanced scan engine of the tool is designed to recover partitions from various data loss scenarios like deleted, formatted or inaccessible partitions. Download and try the software for completely free to perform partition recovery.
Why SFWare Partition Recovery Software:
- All in One recovery Tool: Be it deleted, lost or inaccessible partition, SFWare Partition Recovery tool is designed to restore partition data in all kind of scenarios like Formatting, Partition errors, improper usage of external drives, partition table corruption, and factory restore, hard drive crash, OS reinstallation, unbootable PCs or any other reason.
- Recovers Data from wide variety of Storage devices: SFWare partition recovery software has its support for internal drives like SSD, HDD or RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 array drives or external drives like USB Drive, Memory cards. The tool also supports recovery of NTFS, FAT, EXFAT partitions.
- Compatible with all file types: SFWare Partition recovery tool can recover files of more than 300 types like audio, video, documents and more.
- Easy and Safe: SFWare makes the complex partition recovery software into a simple do it yourself task. Hence the product is majorly known for its easy to use interface and safe recovery it offers.
Exclusive Features of SFWare Partition Recovery Tool
- Supports to retrieve files from formatted, deleted, corrupt partitions/volumes with ease
- Helpful in recovering data from the hard drives after re-partitioning / re-formatting
- Data lost due to partitioning errors or MBR corruption can be easily recovered with SFWare partition recovery
- Retrieves files from inaccessible partitions
- Data from non bootable hard drives can be recovered easily
- Formatted partitions even after reinstallation of OS can be restored
- Locates data from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drive interfaces
- Recovers data from partitions/volumes of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+ file systems
- Recovered Partition data can be organized according to their name, size, type and date of creation
- Rescanning of hard drive to find the missing partitions can be avoided using an option “Save Recovery Session”
- All the recovered files can be previewed in this software
- Supports all the features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery and Digital Media Recovery.
Accountable Scenarios for Data loss from Partitions
Inconvenience in Set up: While partitioning, you need to follow some advisory steps in order to let your OS use partitioned data effectively without affecting the normal flow. If you miss to follow the advisory steps, then the data from the drive may be lost.
Accidental deletion / unknown format: Deleting/formatting a wrong partitions accidentally or unknowingly also causes a data loss situation.
Resizing Partitions: While shrinking and extending the existing partition, if mistakenly deleted whole partition or any inconsistencies say sudden shut down of a system happens then there is a possibility to lose some important files and folders from the partitions or may be the whole
data stored in it becomes inaccessible.
How to perform Partition Recovery using SFWare Partition Recovery Tool?
Download and Install SFWare Partition Recovery software on computer and follow the below mentioned steps to recover deleted or lost partition:
- Launch the software, click on Drive or Partition Recovery select the storage device from which you want to recover partition and click on next
- The software scans and displays the list of partitions available for recovery
- Select the partition you want to recover and click on next to start the scanning process
- After completion of the scanning process the tool displays all the recovered partition data in data view and file type view
- You can Preview the recovered data from lost or deleted partition
- If you are satisfied with the result, go ahead and activate the software to save the recovered partition data.
Select Physical Drive - Fig 2
Recovery Scanning - Fig 3
Preview Recovered Files - Fig 4
Tips to avoid Partition loss:
- Take regular backup of the data which will help you incase of accidental data loss
- Make sure your computer is always protected with a trusted antivirus software
- Always take help of trusted sources before you perform re-partitioning or resizing a hard drive
- If in case you lost or accidentally deleted partition, always use SFWare Partition Recovery tool.
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32-bit or 64-bit PC
- File systems – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+