File Recovery from 2GB SD Card that is not Detected
2GB SD memory cards are quite important in these days as it is preferred by many users. It helps in recording all the cherished moments of your life by pictures or videos. You might think that 2GB SD card is always safe and convenient. Unfortunately this 2GB card also have some issues like other data storage devices. 2GB SD card not detected is one of the common problem faced by many users. Do you know what is the cause behind not detection of memory card?
Well, main cause of not detected error is an improperly connected 2gb SD card. You can solve this issue by the following method: if the card reader is build into the system, eject SD memory card and try to reconnect it. And if the card reader is connected through a USB port then immediately stop the card reader and remove it from the system. Pull out 2GB SD memory card and then reinsert it into the card reader. At last reconnect the card reader to the PC. Therefore this resolves the problem in most cases. However if this manual method is not up to your satisfaction then there is another easy solution by which you can recover files from 2GB SD card not detected issue.
Solution: Recover Files from 2GB SD Card Not Detected Issue
If 2GB SD memory card is not recognized then you're unable to read any files from the card. On such situation, the very first thing you must do is to stop using the memory card and then you use a reliable third party tool. SFWare Digital Media Recovery App is considered as the most recommended tool that can be used to extract files from 2GB SD card which is undetectable on your PC. Even though, system is unable to recognize the SD card, SFWare Utility detects the cards and then performs deep scan on 2GB SD card to restore lost files. SFWare Digital Media Recovery application can help you to restore media files and allows you to preview them successfully.
What are the possible reasons why 2GB SD memory card fails to detect?
- 2GB SD memory card went undetected on your digital camera or mobile phone after you format the card on your system
- If there is a severe viruses present on the 2GB SD memory card then it goes undetectable when connected to any device
- Presence of bad sectors also makes 2GB SD card undetectable
- Corrupted 2GB SD memory card through logical errors
- File system corruption
- Wrong usage of 2GB SD memory card
Solving the issue of 2GB SD memory card will be easy if you have the backup of all the important files and folders on other storage drives. If you are not available with this backup facility then don’t worry, just go for SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program. You get a detailed step to recover lost files from your 2GB SD memory card.
Important features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program:
- This tool not only supports recovery of files from 2GB sized sd card, you can even find and restore complete data from any sized memory card/SD cards
- SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software supports all types of flash cards such as CF cards, MMC cards, XD cards, SDXC cards, SDHC cards and other external drives like USB drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Supports all popular brands of memory cards like Lexar, Kingston, Sony, SanDisk, Transcend, etc.
- Can retrieve media files from SD memory card having FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, HFS X, NTFS 5, HFS + and NTFS file systems utmost ease
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of size, name, file type and date
- You can even recover pictures after flash card errors using the same tool
- This software can be utilized to retrieve files from undetected sd memory card on digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 or MP4 players, mobile phones and other gadgets
- SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software is applicable to work on various versions of Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating system