Recovery of Damaged Partition
In this technical era, you can find numerous methods to organize your important files and folders in an effectual manner. Many of the users might be familiar about the hard drive is partitioned into many divisions. It is the process of segregating the files on the computer into multiple independent logical units. Each unit is referred as partition. It will be having its own drive letter assigned to it and managed freely than other partitions. By doing this, you can arrange your crucial files in an effective manner. Unfortunately, on some occasion you might come across the issue of partition damage. If the partition is damaged then the files stored in it becomes inaccessible. If this is the case then how would you retrieve damaged partition? Do you know any easy technique for recovering corrupted partition?
Due to the wide range of advancement made in the field of technology, it is no longer the issue to loss any partition from your storage drives. You can find number of partition recovery application that assures to retrieve corrupt partition. One of the most useful program that is successful in retrieving damage partition is SFWare Partition Recovery Software. Already this tool is completely protected from viruses and other dangerous malware applications, hence you need not to be worried about your original content which is there in your drive. It doesn’t do any modifications on the drive while recovering damaged partition as it works on read only operation.
Scenarios that lead to corruption of partition are mentioned below:
- Partition damage due to file system corruption: File system on the external drive can get severely damaged because of different reasons like power failure while moving files from on drive to other, improper removal of external drive from the PC without using safely remove hardware option while accessing files from particular partition and other causes can result in partition corruption. Due to this the files stored in such corrupted partition becomes unreachable.
- Intrusion of viruses: One of the major cause behind partition corruption is virus infection. This infectious malware application gets access into the computer from different sources, the most common one is form internet when some files are being downloaded without proper antivirus protection or when you transfer files from the PC drive that is already infected with viruses.
- Severe impact of third party tool: Usage of untrustworthy programs on the PC hard disk to carry out some important tasks like creation of new partition, resizing partitions or repartitioning hdd can damage existing partition on hard drive.
Damage Partition Recovery is an easy task as long as you have this SFWare Partition Recovery Program. This toolkit scans the entire drive to recover corrupted partitions within few minutes. It recovers damaged partition data on different versions of Mac OS like Mac Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc. It also restores partitions from Windows OS like Windows Operating Systems like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 10.
You can even rescue more than 300 different types of files of image files like JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc. Audio files like MP3, MPEG, AAC, etc can be easily recovered by this tool. Video file formats of MP4, WAV, AVI, 3GP, etc other document files such as PPT, TXT, DOC, DOCX, PSD files, and many others from corrupt partition can be restored using SFWare Partition Recovery Program. Helps in retrieval of damaged partitions on hard drives with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT file systems.
Important cautions to be followed to avoid partition corruption:
- It is recommended to use trusted utility to perform corrupted partition restoring process on hard disk
- Immediately stop saving data on hard drive as soon as the hard drive is corrupted
- Use an effective anti-virus protection in order to avoid invasion to the hdd
- It saves all your crucial files on other partition before you re-install OS on an existing partition