How to Recover Lost Data while Partitioning Hard Disk?
Hard drive partitioning is the division of computer hard drive into one or more regions. Many computer users have a single partition but others have multiple partitions so that an OS can manage information in each region separately.
While handling with hard drive partitioning process for the first time, many fresh hands might end up with loss of crucial files stored in it as they don’t know the correct procedure to be followed for partitioning hard drive. Also files can get lost because of other reasons while partitioning hard drive. In this article you come to know how the files are lost while partitioning hard drive, how you overcome data loss issues while partitioning hard drive and which software must be utilized for recovering lost data while partitioning hard drive.
What happens after partitioning hard drive?
Whenever you partition the hard drive, it is the perfect notification for operating system to treat each division as a separate drive. Partitioning hard drive upturns the performance of PC, supports dual OS and also backup can be taken with utmost ease. Also there is a possibility where partitions go missing or deleted from your computer while executing partitioning process. If this happens then obviously data stored in that particular partition will be lost.
How to recover data lost while partitioning hard drive?
If you got up with data loss issue while partitioning hard drive then you have to use SFWare Partition Recovery program. This utility is developed with advanced scanning methodology that scans the entire drive for complete recovery of files which is lost while partitioning hard drive. SFWare Application is completely free from harmful viruses, hence you need not to worry about original files while scanning your drive. Therefore use SFWare Partition Recovery Program and procede with >partition recovery in few minutes.
Reasons for data loss while partitioning hard drive:
- Using defective third party tool: If you opt for untrustworthy tool for repartitioning the existing partition then it can lead to deletion of files. This is because defective third party tool encloses harmful viruses and external threats that in turn deletes the files during the process without giving any notification
- Disturbance while partitioning drive: If there is any sort of disturbance while repartitioning hard drive due to abrupt power failure, system shut down or following wrong instruction to partition hard drive can result in loss of data stored in it
- Delete or format partition: Sometimes you might accidentally select and delete or format a partition while re-partitioning hard drive. This causes crucial data loss from drive partition
Use of SFWare Partition Recovery Tool helps to sort out issue of data loss while partitioning hard drive. Now let us go through in detail about SFWare tool and why you have to choose SFWare for retrieving lost files while partitioning:
- SFWare Partition Recovery Program can extract all widely used files like music, snaps, videos, documents, ZIP folder, Excel, etc on the basis of their distinct signatures
- With the help of “Find” option, you can search out specific files from recovered outcome based on their file name, date, creation date, extension and size
- SFWare Program gives “Save Recovery Session” choice that helps you to avoid re-scanning of the drive and even resuming saving part at any instance
- Performs secure file recovery task from different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+ and HFSX
- Easy compatible on chief versions of Mac OS X like Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Lion, Leopard, etc. and also recover lost partition from Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Will also retrieve lost data from partition of various brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Toshiba, Transcend, Buffalo, WD, Dell, Samsung, Sony, etc.