Recover Data from Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 is one of the latest available versions of Windows Operating System. Windows 8.1 has many unique features which makes different from other versions of Windows OS. It is the upgrade version of Windows 8 OS. Even though it is having many advantages it is possible that you may lose some very important data from your Windows 8.1. It might be the most heart breaking situation you may encounter due to crucial data loss situation. During such times you may try all possible ways to perform recovery of data from Windows 8.1 system.
Many users believe that once data is lost from system then it is lost forever. They might think - is it possible to recover data from Windows 8.1 or have to drop recovery idea? The answer to this question is that, it is possible to retrieve data from Windows 8.1 by using the most prominent tool called SFWare Partition Recovery. Tool has the ability of recovering data from Windows 8.1 system without any difficulties. It also has the capability to get back files from formatted or re-formatted hard drive. It has very powerful set of programs which will scan entire system rigorously within few minutes to recover deleted data from Windows 8.1. It will perform recovery of around 300 types of file formats from any latest Windows OS.
- Ability of restoring deleted or missing data from Windows 8.1 system
- Supports retrieving of data from all type of hard drive interfaces like SATA, ATA, SCSI, SAS, etc.
- Restore data from deleted partition, missing or formatted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 drives
- Recovered files can be catagorised on the basis of their file size, file name and file type
- Using this application retrieved data can be edited(file signature) which is not listed
- It creates Disk image to omit the bad sectors on hard drive while recovering files from entire Windows 8.1 drive
- Easily recover files from corrupted or inaccessible hdd
- Recovery process can be carried out in internal external hard drives, USB drives, iPods and many more
- Retrieved files can be saved in any accessible storage devices including CD and DVD
Factors Causing Data loss situation in Windows 8.1:
- When file system of hard drive gets corrupted because of various issues like virus attack, hard disk failure, etc. then your drive may get corrupted resulting in data loss situation in Windows 8.1
- Sometimes it is possible that you may encounter with data loss situation when you accidentally format your hard drive which contains ots of important data
- Severe attack of external threats like Trojan, malware, spyware on Windows 8.1 hard disk then system files might get deleted resulting into data loss situation
- Other reasons are accidental deletion, abrupt termination of system, boot sector damaged and many more may be responsible for data loss situation
Step to be followed for recovering data from Windows 8.1:
- Download free version of SFWare Partition Recovery and launch the software
- Main page will display "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" options. Choose the appropriate one
- Select particular drive and click "Next"
- Using "Preview" option you can view restored data
- In order to preserve the recovered data you have to purchase licensed edition
- Manage several backup of all your valuable files
- Regularly scan your drive to protect it from external threats
- Always use protected third party tools to resize, extend or split any partitions
- Defrag your system frequently