Recovering Files from External Hard Drive
Since large number of people continues to save media rich content locally, external hard drives have become the largest growing segment of storage technology in these days. In addition to its innovation, loss of files preserved in the external hard drive also became the serious issues for many of the users.
One and only solution to get rid of all these problems is external hard drive recovery and this can be done if you make use of the finest data recovery software and then copy the extracted file to the safe location. One such application is SFWare Partition Recovery Software that supports in recovery of files from external hard drive operation and restore data from external hard drive in few moments. This utility is the best option that helps in retrieving data from external hard drive from different types of external hdd like USB drives, Memory cards, etc. You can also recover lost extended partition with the support of this SFWare Partition Recovery Software.
System Requirements to use SFWare Partition Recovery Tool:
- Windows OS platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM: 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space: 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type: 32bit or 64bit PC
- File systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+
Steps on how to recover files from external hard drive:
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery Software and install it on your system
- Now run the application and select "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" or "Partition Recovery" from main screen
- Choose the icon of external hard drive partition on computer from which you want to restore data and click on "Next"
- Select file types which you are looking for from list of file types in next screen and choose "Next" button
- Software begins scanning the selected drive and displays the result in "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Preview files using “Preview” option on software
- If you have already purchased the full licensed version then you can save recovered files using "Save" option on a computer drive
Why you need to select this program to recover files from external hard drive?
- Rapid Scanning Technology: This utility has efficient disk scanning algorithms that scans each and every sector of your external hard drive for recovering files from external hdd.
- Save Disk Space: All the restored files can be stored in the compressed fashion in a Zip file in order to save disk space.
- Avoid Rescan: SFWare Partition Recovery Tool has an ability to resume recovery session to avoid re-scan.
- Virus / Malware Free: SFWare Partition Recovery Program installation is 100% clean from any virus infection.
- Handy interface: This toolkit is ease of use to every individual and requires no technical knowledge.
- Sort Files: Recovered files can be easily categorized according to the title, date, file extenstion, size, etc.
- Preview Option: This utility facilitates you with preview option so that you can ensure that correct file is been recovered.
Some of the logical problems that are faced by external hard drive users are as follows:
- File System Failure: Assume situation like your external hdd turned RAW that is caused by sudden unplugging the drive. Later when you open the external drive, system asks you to format it. On formatting, you completely end up with erasure of all the files preserved in external drive. SFWare Partition Recovery Tool helps to restore files from external hard drive if you face this kind of situation.
- Unplanned Deletion: You may opt to select the wrong file for deletion from the external drive instead of deleting an unneeded file when it is connected to the system. Unfortunately, deleted files doesn’t get stored in the Windows Recycle Bin folder but instead gets deleted permanently from external drive. You can easily get an instant solution on how to recover files from external hard drive if you make use of SFWare Partition Recovery Utility.
- Connecting External drive to Virus Infected PC: You plan to move some important files from your system by external drive. If your PC is infected with deadly viruses then your external drive gets infected that finally results in deletion of all the files stored in it. External hard drive recovery can be done with the help of SFWare Partition Recovery Wizard.