Recover Files from Pen Drive after Formatting
“Hello everyone, recently by mistake I formatted my USB Flash drive which contained many important files. Any how I need to recover files from pen drive after format. It contained files related to my official project and even I have not maintained any backup of those files. Can you help me to recover files after formatting my flash drive? Is there any tool or program that can help me in recovering file from formatted pen drive?”
SFWare Digital Media Recovery Utility is the solution for your problem. Don’t worry as this tool will support you to recover files from formatted pen drive. It has many unique feature inherited which have made this tool very popular. More than 1 million satisfied customers have rated this product as no.1 product for SFWare Digital Media Recovery. It not only recovers multimedia files from Windows system but also from external hard drives. This tool is very user friendly and cost favourable, which works on Windows Operating System and Mac OS X as well.
Features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery:
- It is able to restore files from formatted pen drive easily
- Accomplished in recovering files that omit Windows Recycle Bin Folder and also files that is deleted using Shift + Delete combination keys
- Ability to get back lost multimedia files without any data modification
- Recovers about 50 types of file formats of multimedia files such as images, videos and audios
- Recovery of files after format can be arranged on the basis of file name, date, size and file name
- Supported File System are FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 and exFAT drives
- "Find" option likewise provided to find particular file on basis of date, creation, extension and file name
- Capable to bypass BAD sectors by creating Disk Images
- Supports recovery of files from different flash drive brands like recovering files from Transcend USB drive, Kingston, SanDisk and many more
- “Save Recovery Session” is provided to save the scanning process so that to avoid re-scanning in future
- Recovered files can be picturised using “Preview” option
- 24*7 technical supports is furnished to solve user quires
- This tool comes in both Demo as well as Paid version
Common Scenarios of Formatting Pen Drive:
- Format Error Messages: You might come across an error message like “The drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? When connecting your pen drive to computer. These kinds of errors appear when your system is not able to recognize your flash drive’s file system. If you click on “Yes” all the files present in your flash drive will be erased completely. On the other hand if you click on “No” then you cannot access data stored in Pen drive. Thus in order to use your USB flash drive you need to click no which will lead to data loss situation from USB flash drives.
- Unintentional Formatting: Unintentional formatting happens when you unknowingly format your flash disk. This may also cause to data loss situations.
- External Threat: Sometimes to remove harmful viruses present in your USB flash drive you need to format your flash drive. Such issues also results in data loss situations in pen.
- Intentional Formatting: It is possible that someone might have intentionally formatted your flash disk just for the sake of fun causing important file loss from Pen drives.
Procedure to be followed:
- Download SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program on you system. Install and Run
- Connect your pen drive to computer where the software is installed
- Next it will display "Deleted Photo Recovery" and "Lost Photo Recovery". Choose Deleted Photo Recovery option
- Select Pen Drive hdd and click on "Next"
- Quick scanning will take place and Recovered Files will be displayed
- Using "Preview" option, you can view recovered File
- To save Recovered File you have to buy certified version of this software
- Always maintain backup of important files and folders
- Avoid using inappropriate tools to edit videos
- Install good Antivirus to system and update it regurlarly