Retrieve Data from Formatted Hard Drive Windows 7
“Hi everyone, I have formatted my Windows 7 system due to severe virus attack in my Computer. I haven’t maintained any backup of data also thus I have lost all important files. I am in heartbreaking situation and I don’t know how to recover formatted data from Windows 7. Can anyone tell me how can I restore formatted data from Windows 7? or how to perform formatted data recovery software for Windows 7?”
You can easily retrieve data from formatted hard drive Windows 7 system by using SFWare Partition Recovery. This tool has the capability to recover almost 300 file types from all types of partition that supports Windows OS. Its GUI is very simple to understand and thus normal user can use it without any difficulties. It is free from virus thus installation is very safe and does not harm computer system. Apart from this it comes with free demo version to check its ability of recover data from formatted drive Windows 7 computers before purchasing licensed version. Thus SFWare Partition Recovery has made restoring data from formatted Windows 7 very simple and within less amount of time.
Why SFWare Partition Recovery?
- Ability of retrieving formatted data from Windows 7 as well as on all latest Windows OS versions
- It has an ability to get back files from all type of hard drive interfaces like SATA, SCSI, SAS, etc.
- Ability in retrieving data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT partitions
- Data can be restored after formatted partitions and erased data during OS re-installation
- Restore lost files from deleted / formatted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions
- Rescue data from deleted or inaccessible hard drive
- Capability in recovering files from damaged hard disk, after system crash or non-bootable system
- Recovered files can be identified on the basis of their size, name and file type
- You can add or edit new signature of recovered files which is not listed
- It also creates Disk image to bypass bad sectors present on your hard disk while scanning entire drive
- Recovery process can be carried out in internal external hard drive, USB drive, iPods, Fire Wired drive, memory cards and many more
Basic scenarios that lead formatting of data from Windows 7:
- Accidental Formatting Partition: It’s very common that many a times you may accidentally format partition of hard drive while clearing some files.
- Intentionally Formatting: Sometimes it is quite possible that due to severe virus attack you may intentionally format entire system so that you may get rid from virus problems.
- Unknowingly Formatting Entire Hard Drive: Unknowingly you may format the entire drive that can lead to data loss situation in Windows 7 system due to formatting issue.
Steps to be followed:
- Download trial version of SFWare Partition Recovery and launch the software
- Main screen will display "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option. Choose formatted/re-formatted recovery option
- It will start quick scanning of the disk from where you want to rescue files. So select particular drive and click “Next”
- You can store the recovered files only of you have the completed licensed version of this software
Precautions to be taken:
- Do maintain regular backup of important files and folders
- Install antivirus and update it regularly
- Before formatting system intentionally, you must keep a copy of important files