Deleted C Partition Recovery
Partitioning a drive is a common process done by every computer user. Among all partitions, C partition is where both system files as well as user files can be stored. And just like other partitions, sometimes C partition may also get deleted accidentally by the user. Deleting a C partition creates some serious issues like loss of important information stored on the partition.
Does this mean that when C partition is deleted, all system files and other data stored in it is completely erased? Well, don’t worry, that’s not the case. Typically, when a partition like C is deleted, only the file system of the partition gets removed, making all the data present on it invisible, but not deleted. With the help of a Partition Recovery tool you can get back deleted C partition data.
Tool to Retrieve Deleted C Partition:
To easily recover deleted C partition data, SFWare Partition Recovery tool comes in handy. This software is built with powerful scanning algorithms that scan the entire drive to restore data. Moreover, the tool is well known for its simple user interface with advanced data restoring algorithms, which can scan the entire hard drive in minutes and helps in recovering deleted C partition.
SFWare Partition Recovery tool also helps to recover deleted or lost data from FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT partitions with ease. Once done with the recovery process, you can preview the restored files from deleted C partition. Also, the retrieved data can be sorted according to their file name, size, type and date of creation.
Steps to Restore Deleted C Partition Data:
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery software on your system. Run the tool.
- A welcome screen with "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option will be displayed. Choose “Partition Recovery” option.
- A list of partitions will be displayed. Pick C partition from the list and click on “Next” button
- Software will scan and recover deleted C partition data
- Preview the recovered files and save them
More about SFWare Partition Recovery tool:
- Helps to restore files from formatted, reformatted, corrupted, inaccessible and RAW partitions too
- Recovers data from hard drive after crash, corruption, repartition, etc.
- Retrieves files from various storage mediums like hard drives, memory cards, external USB drives, FireWire drives, and so on
- Supports recovery of various file types like documents, photos, videos, ZIP files, music files, spreadsheets, presentation files, etc.