Restore Deleted C Partition
Well, partitioning a drive is a very old custom which is being followed by each and every computer or laptop user. Users can create more than one partition in a single hard drive and can name the partitions using alphabetical letters like C, D, and so on. Among all the partitions, C is the partition where both system files as well as user files can be stored. Like other partitions, sometimes C partition may also get deleted mistakenly or accidentally by the user. Deleting a C partition would create some serious issues like loss of important information stored on the partition.
Typically when a partition like C is deleted, only the file system of the partition gets removed, making all the data present on it invisible but not deleted. A special partition recovery program can easily recover deleted C partition.
Scenarios Wherein the C partition is subjected for deletion!
- Human errors like accidental deletion of C partition results in data loss situation
- Mistakenly selecting a C partition to shrink while shrinking any other partition deleted all the data present on the C partition
- Sometimes, a dreadful virus may also deleted C partition and puts the user in data loss situation
- During reinstallation of operating system, if anything goes wrong then there are chances for C partition deletion
Software to Restore Deleted C partition!
Recovering a deleted C partition is very easy now! With SFWare Partition Recovery Tool, deleted C partition recovery can be performed during all the incidents mentioned above. What’s more, this wizard has been recommended by experts and has widely accepted by most of the customers. Moreover, the tool is well known for its simple user interface with advanced data restoring algorithms, which can scan the entire hard drive in minutes and helps in recovering deleted C partition. Be it a FAT16 or FAT 32 or NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ or even exFAT based file systems you are using on deleted C partition, SFWare Partition Recovery can easily restores it. Once done with the recovery process, you can preview the restored files from deleted C partition according to their name, size, type and date of creation.
How to Retrieve Deleted C partition?
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery and launch it
- A welcome screen with "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" options will be displayed. Choose “Partition Recovery” option
- List of partitions available on hard disk will be displayed. Pick C partition and click on “Next” button
- Software will scan and recover deleted C partition along with all the files present on it
- Preview and save the recovered C partition
Other Benefits of SFWare Partition Recovery
- Ability to restore files from all type of hard drive interfaces like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc
- Along with deleted partition, supports restoring of formatted and corrupted partitions/ volumes from all the latest versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Retrieve data from D drive and other partitions as well
- "Save Recovery Session" option avoids rescanning of the drive
- The program saves disk space by creating compressed zip archives of the recovered files and folders
- Supported Windows Operating Systems are: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Supported Mac Operating Systems are: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Keep your computer data safe by using updated anti-virus software
- Maintain a backup copy of important data on an external drive and use it in emergencies like data loss