Recovering Accidentally Deleted FAT or NTFS Partition
In this present era, dependence on computer getting increase in high range. People rely on system hard drive for storing vast important files, folders and other important documents. This hard drives are sectioned into partitions to facilitate hard disk file management. As these partitions can use different file systems, it is named with its file system name. FAT and NTFS are the most popular file system which is used under Windows Operating System.
Issues with FAT or NTFS partition:
One common issue faced by users on system hard drive is accidental deletion of FAT or NTFS partition. Generally many important files will be stored on FAT and NTFS partition. Sometimes you might delete FAT partition by mistake rather than deleting other partition. As those files are very much needed, it is necessary to recover accidentally deleted FAT or NTFS partition. To complete this task of FAT partition recovery, you have to opt for relevant third party partition recovery software.
Program to recover accidentally deleted FAT/NTFS partition:
SFWare Partition Recovery is one of the best solution available to execute deleted FAT or NTFS partition. This application is emerged with advanced scanning methodology that raises recovery of accidentally deleted FAT or NTFS partition. This program completely scans the drive and recovers FAT or NTFS partition in few minutes. SFWare meets all safety measures for partition recovery. While scanning system hard drive and recovering partitions, it doesn’t write anything to it and hence protects deleted FAT or NTFS partition from overwriting.
Why to prefer SFWare to restore deleted FAT/NTFS partition?
- User friendly: SFWare is integrated with friendly interface and easy navigation techniques. Hence it renders absolute FAT or NTFS partition recovery process at ease.
- Simple steps: Only few simple steps are offered for hassle free partition recovery. It gives detailed steps which makes FAT or NTFS partition recovery task easier even for an inexperienced user without facing any difficulty.
- Fast formula of SFWare to judge its efficiency: Formula has been provided to the users in the form of free demo versions to evaluate its efficiency. Its free demo version performs scanning of the hard disk and proffers preview of the recoverable FAT and NTFS partition files. Purchase its full licensed version to save recovered FAT or NTFS partition at desired location.
Causes for deletion of FAT or NTFS partition:
- Unintentional deletion of FAT while trying to create a new partition
- While processing reinstallation or up gradation of OS, sometimes you might delete NTFS partition by mistake
- NTFS partitions can be deleted because of severe virus infection
- Usage is unsecure third party program for repartitioning existing drive can also result in deletion of FAT partition from system drive
- Existing NTFS partition can get deleted during repartitioning of hard drive
More about SFWare Partition Recovery Utility:
- Supports recovery of partition from various hard drive interface like IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS and others
- Can restore data from formatted/reformatted partitions and also hard disk with bad sectors by creating disk images
- Helps in recovery of FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, FAT, NTFS5 and exFAT partitions with ease
- Sometimes partition turns into unreadable state due to some issues. On such situation you can use SFWare Tool to recover unreadable partition with ease
- Easily recovers accidentally deleted partition from different hard drive brands like Adata, Apple, Buffalo, Dell, Hitachi, HP, Seagate, Silicon Power, Transcend, Toshiba, WD, Sony, and others
- Helps in recovery of deleted partition from different types of drives like hard drives, memory cards, USB drives
Easy steps for recovering accidentally deleted partition:
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery Program in your computer
- You get a main screen displaying with two options, "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery"
- Choose "Partition Recovery" option. Now you will be taken to next screen
- Select the drive from which you are recovering partition and click on "Next"
- SFWare Tool scan selected disk to retrieve partition
- You get a list recovered files can be seen in "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Save retrieved files on safe drive using "Save" option