Recover Data Deleted From NTFS & FAT Partitions
Updated on October 9, 2020
One common problem faced by many users is data being deleted from the partition. Be it FAT or NTFS, Windows or Mac, data loss from the volume is inevitable. Make use of the most efficient software to recover data from both FAT and NTFS partitions in a few mouse clicks.
Windows partitions could be either formatted in NTFS, FAT or exFAT file systems. A File system allows you to organize the data with its filenames, permissions and other attributes. This article guides you to recover deleted data from computers that have NTFS and FAT file systems.
Reasons behind data loss on FAT32 and NTFS drives
- Partition table corruption or file system damage makes your partition unreadable.
- Accidentally formatting the drive or deleting the partition leads to data loss from any file system
- Bad sectors on the drive could lead to the data loss from the partition
How to Recover Data from the deleted NTFS or FAT Partitions?
Data recovery from deleted, formatted NTFS or FAT32 file systems made easy with SFWare Partition Recovery tool. This application is materialized with an advanced scanning algorithm that easily recovers data from FAT or NTFS partitions. The tool completely reaches out to each sector of the drive to make sure all the lost data are recovered intact.
4 simple Steps to recover data from NTFS or FAT File systems
Download and install the SFWare Partition Recovery Tool and launch the application on your computer.
1. Select the Drive/Partition Recovery from the main screen.
2. Select the volume (NTFS or FAT) from where you need to recover data from and click on the next button
3. After the completion of the scanning process, the recovered files will be displayed in both Data View and File Type View.
4. The tool will facilitate a preview of recovered data from the partition. If you are satisfied with the recovered data go ahead and save them on to the desired location.
Why SFWare for NTFS or FAT32 Recovery?
- Supports multiple File system recovery: Not only NTFS or FAT32 partitions, but also recovers data from Mac's hfs, APFS, file systems.
- User friendly: SFWare is integrated with friendly interface and easy navigation techniques. Hence it renders the FAT or NTFS partition recovery process at ease.
- Simple steps: Only few simple steps are offered for hassle free partition recovery.
More about SFWare Partition Recovery Utility:
- Easily recovers data from RAW partition and supports recovery of partition from various hard drive interface like IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS and others
- Can restore data from formatted/reformatted partitions and also hard disk with bad sectors by creating disk images
- Helps in recovery of FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, FAT, NTFS5 and exFAT partitions with ease
- Easily recovers accidentally deleted partition from different hard drive brands like Adata, Apple, Buffalo, Dell, Hitachi, HP, Seagate, Silicon Power, Transcend, Toshiba,
- WD, Sony, and others
- You can use SFWare Tool to recover unreadable partition with ease
- SFWare Partition Recovery tool supports data recovery from internal drives, external hard drives, memory cards, USB drives and hard drives with no file system too.