How to Retrieve Data from 1TB Firewire External HDD
Have you accidentally performed format operation on your 1TB FireWire external hard drive? Looking for an easy solution that will restore data from 1Tb FireWire external hard drive? If your response is yes, then you are at the right place! This simple guide will teach you how you can restore 1TB FireWire external hard drive data with the help of a professional data recovery tool called SFWare Partition Recovery Software.
Well, there are many benefits of FireWire external hard drive that includes fast data transfer, low cost, portability, convenience in operating, and many more. Despite of these advantages, the Firewire external hard drive is not free from issues like data loss. Unfortunately one might suffer from data loss from 1TB FireWire external hard drive due to number of factors. Let us discuss some most frequently seen circumstances of data loss…
- Mistakenly Formatting Drive: The most commonly seen factor for losing data from 1TB FireWire drive is accidentally formatting the externally connected FireWire drive which wipes out all the data and invites the unfriendly data loss conditions.
- FireWire Drive Corruption: One of the most awful things that a FireWire user might face is corruption. Since it is an unexpected scenario, you will be not able to take backup also. There are many reasons behind corruption of 1TB FireWire external drive such as improper ejection of the drive and virus infection, which may lead to few undesirable changes in file system and further results in corruption or inaccessibility of FireWire drive.
- Unintentional Deletion: One might delete valuable data from FireWire drive assuming that deleted files gets stored in Mac trash, but the fact is files or data deleted from external drive will bypass the Trash and result in permanent loss of data from 1TB FireWire drive.
Solution to Recover Data from 1TB FireWire External Hard Drive
Whenever the 1TB FireWire external hard drive data loss scenario appears, use of SFWare Partition Recovery Program will help in retrieving data. This software will recover data from External & internal drives, digital cameras, memory card, USB drive etc with its powerful restoring mechanisms. This is one of the most appreciated tools to restore data from damaged hard drive, formatted, missing and inaccessible drives of various manufacturers.
SFWare Partition Recovery App is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data from any storage device and supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which will solve 1TB Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery issue and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files after recovery and you can mark the required files and recover them. It provides users with the most convenient recovery platform ever for restoring data. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful data recovery tools which will support various Mac OS versions like Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12(Seirra).
Other Benefits of using SFWare Partition Recovery Wizard
- It will easily recover any type of file format such as audios, videos, texts, images, documents, PPTs, emails, etc
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- It provides user with complete solution to retrieve the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Supports IDE, SCSI and SATA hard drive interfaces
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
Steps for Recovering Data from 1TB FireWire External Hard Drive
Step 1: Install the free version of SFWare Partition Recovery on Mac and run it. Select “Recover Volumes / Drives” option from main screen.
Step 2: Select “Volume Recovery” option and proceed with 1TB FireWire data recovery process.
Step 3: Now select the FireWire volume from where you want to recover data and click “Next” button to begin scanning process.
Step 4: Once scanning process gets over, you can view list of files recovered from FireWire drive in two different views which are “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Step 5: Finally, buy the licensed version of the tool and save the retrieved data on any desirable storage.