Data Recovery from Dead Hard Disk
You are in great trouble as your hard drive is dead, and just the thought of losing all your files makes you cringe. What about important data stored on the hard drive? Especially when there is no backup? Is it possible to get back data from a dead hard drive?
Before a hard drive fails or is dead, there are few symptoms that it displays:
- Your computer starts to hang every now and then
- Files take a long time to load
- Slow start up and slow processing speed
Eventually the hard drive becomes dead, and you lose access to all your files and folders. But what could be the reason behind this. Let’s see….
Reasons behind Dead Hard Disk:
- Master Boot Record corruption
- Registry file corruption
- Increased number of bad sectors on hard disk
- Improperly installing or upgrading OS
- Improper formatting / reformatting
Under all these instances, the hard drive stops working. The OS fails to boot and you end up losing data. But don’t worry, SFWare File Recovery software comes handy to recover data from dead hard drive. The tool retrieves entire files from dead hard drive in a safe and simple manner.
Restore Data from Dead Hard Drive:
SFWare File Recovery software scans the entire hard drive that is dead and gets back files, and folders in just few minutes. The utility recovers files from dead hdd with their original file names and directory structures. Documents, presentation files, ZIP files, photos, music files, and many other files will be retrieved from the hard drive.
This File Recovery tool also helps to restore data from crashed hard drive, repartitioned, reformatted drive, deleted, lost or inaccessible partition, unbootable hard drive, and so on. It supports data recovery from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. Apart from recovering files from hard drive, SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool also supports data recovery from flash memory cards, external USB drives, external hard disks, iPods, FireWire drives, and other storage devices.
Hard drive brands supported – The software supports data recovery from various hard drive brands like Seagate, LaCie, Buffalo, Transcend, Western Digital, Sony, Samsung, etc.
Guide to Restore Data from Dead Hard Drive:
- Download the software on your system and install it
- Run the application. Select Partition Recovery option from the main screen.
- From the list of drives displayed, choose the drive from which data has to be recovered
- The scanning process begins now
- Once the scanning process is completed, you can preview the recovered files and save them
- Perform formatting, reinstalling or partitioning of hard drive with caution
- Backup important data on a regular basis