Recovering Data from a Dead Hard Disk
Are you in frenzied search on how to retrieve data from a dead hard drive of your PC? This tutorial will eventually come to your rescue. In the following stanzas, I am going to explain about how you can execute data recovery from dead hard drive in order to recover data from dead hard drive within a fraction of few minutes by following few simple steps. Hard drives failures are not unusual and it might take place to anyone sooner or later. However, you could have probably avoided such a dreadful circumstances if you had not forgotten the basic rule of computing i.e., to keep the back up of important files from system hard disk at regular intervals to ensure that the latest version of your data is protected. Well, this is not an issue if you are unable to maintain the proper backup at your bust schedule. Don’t be too much worried to get a solution on how to recover data from dead hard drive. If you complete reading this post then you can easily recover data from dead hard drive without facing any sort of difficulty.
Chances of Dead Hard Disk Data Recovery:
Ultimately, dead hard disk affects all the computer users. Soon the frustration kicks in because of the loss of pictures, music, documents and other files that you can't always replace. Fortunately, nothing to worry unless the corruption has occurred within the files, all the files can actually be saved and most of the time the file remains still intact. SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool completely helps to restore data from dead hdd within short span of time.
Why to choose SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program?
- SFWare Deleted File Recovery Utility is the user trusted and best rated program which is designed for executing dead hard drive data recovery on both Windows and Mac OS X
- This utility offers very simple graphical user interface to achieve complete recovery data from dead hdd effortlessly. Therefore, you can operate the utility directly for restoring data from dead hard drive without any training session
- It is prepared with the robust scanning algorithm that helps to get back more than 300 file formats based on their unique signatures
- This remarkable wizard has complete control over finding out files from the list of restored data on the basis of their name, creation date, extension, size & date
- You can also employ this SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software to recover deleted data from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, etc. and also from Mac OS like Mac Lion, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac Mavericks, Ma Yosemoite, etc.
- SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program is compatible with all popular Windows / Mac file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX and ExFAT
Situations where SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool is helpful to recover data from dead hard drive?
- Improper system shut down or Operating System reboot can cause dead hard drive in computer
- Presence of numerous bad sectors on hard drive also will be the countable factor for dead hard drive
- Repartitioning hard drive, corruption of file system, partition table corruption and other logical conflicts on hard drive might be the fundamental reasons for hard disk turning to dead state
- Inappropriate power supply or power fluctuation like supply of high voltage or even low voltage supply can result in dead hard disk
- Sometimes, the applications which you will be using might not be reliable and make hardware to behave in unexpected way and finally ends up with dead hard disk
- On some occasions, you might perform unneeded task with the hard disk. This might lead hard disk to behave in improper way and finally results in hard disk to act as dead
You can easily get back data from dead hard drive by overcoming all these situations. This can be done by executing dead hard disk data recovery process. Well, SFWare Deleted File Program helps to recover data from dead hard drive only by following few simple steps. You can store the recovered files into any external storage devices.
- Never work on computer when power supply is irregular or fluctuating, it may cause bad sectors on hard disk
- Don’t forget to save backup of hard drive data soon after you suspect malicious functioning of hdd
- Use only relevant third party tools for recovering data from dead hard drive
- It is suggested to avoid turning your PC off suddenly when data sharing process is going